Why can't a man cry? Why do I have to live an emotionaless life of pain...

Why can't a man cry? Why do I have to live an emotionaless life of pain? Why do I have to bottle up all my built up emotion just so I don't get judged? All I ask for is for a girl to comfort me. I don't want it to be a man, I want to be comforted by a women, I want her to be there for me and understand my pain. I want her to let me break down on her and let out all my pain. Fuck this world man, fuck these fucking gender stereotypes. Why can't I cry? what's wrong with crying? Why do I have to be forced to cry in the dark in my room? Why can't a woman understand my pain? Do women even empathize with men? Or only if they're chads?

Attached: fb6fd7c679247e929ec3ab1e1fd3edef.jpg (500x500, 43.72K)

You can cry all you want, just not in public or anywhere near other people.

Just imagine the warm comfort of her soft skin hugging you while she whispers "it'll be ok" into your ear. FUCK MY LIFE I HATE THIS

Cute feet for an anime boy

What's the point, there's no relief to that. I want to be comforted not crying all by myself.

cry at night like a chad

because you are meant to be an achor, a shoulder for others to cry on, not other way around. I'm not saying you need to be a man now or even tommorow but nobody wants to see a grown man act like a child for too fucking long.

because years of conditioning have rendered females completely opposed to any weakness from men, it is impossible for women to understand pain because they are repulsed before anything else. it used to be the case that if you were already providing for a women and were physically strong, you could afford to let out at least a little bit so long as you weren't a total fag about it, but now no one can, just understand that not even the higher ups can afford to let go of anything either. you will always have r9k, but you also will only ever have r9k. this is the trade off of modernity

Can't we just cry together? And share the pain?

Shit rolls uphill. Someone has to be the ultimate anchor, the ultimate responsibility, "the buck stops here." In a family or just a relationship, that person is the man.

I think in this modern hellscape we need more people to feel again. We're turning into a technological dystopia. We've become so robotic that we just beam thoughts across the world to anonymous boards in order to let out our pain, we need to stop hiding from ourselves.

that makes sense, but I don't want to be an unfeeling robot. What's the point of a relationship if there is no feeling behind it?

Comfort yourself, OP. I'm not talking about masturbation, but a genuine comfort. You can't expect a magical gf to fall from the skies for your life to be better.

Single mother growing up huh. Sucks bro that you completely missed the boat on the true nature of masculinity. But that's just how life goes in the modern world.

just wait for cloudy skies, then you can have the rain hide the tears for ya, mate

jesus christ dude, just cry already. women will either pity you or take you seriously, but not both. and its well enough they are this way, they want to be lead and nobody wants to follow a histrionic crybaby

>What's the point of a relationship if there is no feeling behind it?
now youre getting it

verification not required

>single mother
Nah just an abusive father.

based
honestly put it that way, crying alone seems kinda bad ass.

I'm incel and you sound like an unbearable weasel to me, and I'm not even saying it because you're male. Unless you went through a traumatic event, no one is responsible for your misery.
>I get that, but I want someone be there for me
Then you have to establish an emotional bond, and that's something that's going to require empathy. Are you an empathetic person? All I'm getting from you is me me me.

On a personal note, having someone to cry on is overrated. I've never had a girlfriend but soulmate or not, no other person can understand my problems to the extent I do, if at all. There's no point. Fix your problems and find your own coping mechanisms.

Men can and should cry when they feel like it, instead of repressing their emotions, even for themselves as they tend to do. But they cannot expect any women to comfort them, except if it's their mommy, or other family members, or mental health professionals.

Attached: 8956ytyt.png (362x461, 265.17K)

>there's no relief to that.
What are you talking about? You've never listened to beautiful music that brings you to tears, or even felt some strong love or sadness while contemplating alone by yourself, had a good cry and felt reborn?
>I want to be comforted not crying all by myself.
That is very feminine, and you will never be a real woman. Being a man is about figuring shit out, and letting shit out, also cum and tears.

you're right user, I shouldn't want to be held closely by the warm embrace of a women, because that automatically turns me into a troony. I do agree with the music part, but even that has grown old on me.