I never had a relationship in my 21 years of life and my mental health has been worsening every year...

I never had a relationship in my 21 years of life and my mental health has been worsening every year. How long do I have before the point of no return?

Attached: 7B9B6D06-3DF5-4328-ACD4-AC1C7750316E.jpg (1366x1083, 304.65K)

>21
try 29. You just learn to live with pain everyday.

literally just stop caring
and get off this board

I just spent 4 years being bluepilled and accepted a less than standard relationship for myself. I'd rather have had nothing going on than do what I've done, glad I'm out of it now. I'm 22.

>21
>22

How tf does this even happen? Did you guys went to a all-boys school or something?

Define relationship, do you mean girlfriend or also no friends?

No girlfriend. I tried to ask a girl out in 6th grade but got rejected and humiliated by her in front of everyone and then got bullied because of it. My autism made me scared to ask out women ever since

I lost my virginity at 22, there's still hope. Just get on tinder or something and start swiping it's a numbers game. Tinder didn't work for me maybe I'm ugly, I met my gf through OKCupid

being in a relationship will not solve your problems, trust me

It will solve the problem of emptying my balls bro

Well I'm 19 user and I've basically had zero interactions with women since I was 15 because I understood that it was over.
Going to an all-boys school might actually let you stay bluepilled longer since you won't realize that women consider you subhuman and can't conceptualize your existence as a non chad.

user it's literally over if you have to try.

I'm ugly. That's all it takes.

What do you mean? Originul

I mean that if you actually have to try to get a gf then it's just over since it means you're invisible which means you have subhuman looks which means... etc. Essentially if you haven't gotten from at least a single girl without trying then trying is a fruitless endeavor which could be compared to a leap of faith since there is no indication that you'll succeed while there's a ton of factors that indicate that you'll fail miserably.
Since I'm not good with rejection I just don't try since I know what the end result will be either way.

I'm 22 personally but I think i just went sperg mode in high school and faggots gaslit me. I don't know what's been wrong since. I wish I was a kid again when I had older women and girls my age like me.

If you think this way you're either a troll or a pathetic faggot trying to bring others down
How do you think 99% of the population gets into a relationship? By TRYING you stupid motherfucker, expecting a girl to magically appear and suck your dick is what makes people become permavirgins

Same here. I had unironically a good time and even a gf until I was 17. I am 23 now and I cant even look into a girls eyes without getting nervous

>uhh actually 99% of the population spends 20 hours a week in the gym and reads at least 2 self help books a month and buys designer clothes and takes courses on socializing and extensively studies dating theory
Imagine being this delusional lmao. For the overwhelming majority of people "trying" goes no further partying with friends which is what they would normally do anyway.

user, I'd try if there was any indicator, literally any thing that proved there was even the slightest hope. But I haven't ever gotten interest from women and presumably never will so there's absolutely no reason for me to take what amounts to a leap of faith with more consequences than it's worth.

Yeah I'm same age and the future is pretty scary. 5-8 years ago I always thought "I have time. things might get better for me" but now I realize how little time there is. Getting old really sucks. I wish we had more time.

Time won't solve your issues when your issue is that you're not Chad.