Thinking the earth or "(((the universe)))" is more than 10,000 years old

>thinking the earth or "(((the universe)))" is more than 10,000 years old

Attached: 235235235.png (225x179, 19.03K)

this cycle isn't 10,000 years old yet but there have been many great cycles so if you count those then the universe is over 10,000 years old

The universe doesn't exist. The Earth is a firmament made by God. Cycles do not exist, that's just your imagination.

Yep the earth is flat, also the moon isn't lit up by the sun it is lit up by the black sun on the other side of the flat earth in the summerlands.

>not being capable of understanding the workings and nuance of the sciences that undoubted prove the world is much, much older than 10,000 years old through observable data analysis and experimentation
>instead, believing the contents of a book written by schizophrenic sheep herders thousands of years ago in a language that no longer exists, and which has been all but rewritten, tenuously translated, and specific contents intentionally selected for revisions numerous times

Attached: B36659D0-13A2-45F2-B2E3-85944CC19CD8.jpg (1242x1182, 66.85K)

He's larping like every other "christian" on Any Forums, user. Nobody here actually believes this shit.

The moon is not real. "Every Moon god/goddess" from history is also the diety of at least one other major thing, because the NWO just added "moon" to the list of things they were dieties of. This began in the 1800s

You sound like O'Brien in 1984 user

>Hebrew no longer exists

Smartest atheist

The sky is blue because the Earth is enclosed by the upper seas.
Keep having faith in dinosaurs and cheddar man. You've never had a first-hand account observations of them. Just as "un-believable" as seeing angels or demons. You believe it because some bloke made a drawing or artist rendition of it.

The biblical defintion makes no sense once you realize how long it takes for a large mass of magma to cool down, now simply calculate the mass of the crust and estimate how long it would take to cool down.

Modern Hebrew =/= ancient Hebrew
>t. doesnt understand chemistry or radioactive half life

I'm over 3,000,000 years old user, the universe was around back then, I remember it. last ice age sucked.

Radiation doesn't exist. Uranium, plutonium, etc are just props made from pewter and other shiny metals they put darkened finishes on.
>>doesn't understand chemistry
I know electricity is what glues solids together, which you probably can't understand because you've never done or made an electrolysis device.
Mass doesn't exist, nor does gravity. It's all just a vertical force. When it falls it has weight, when it rises it has flight. Buoyancy is just one horizontal force that acts on objects.
Prove it.

>electricity is what glues solid matter together
Ay Carumba

Modern hebrew contains literally every Ancient Hebrew word

Its a little more complex than that, the same words are used by the grammatical structuring is different, words have changed meaning, words from different languages have been introduced and combined with the ever changing Hebrew language

>Prove it.
prove me wrong

The universe is five minutes old.

Attached: 800px-Bertrand_Russell_1957.jpg (800x1009, 240.48K)

>Put food in the michael wave
>Press buttons
>God's awesome power creates lightning in the microwave to heat up my mac and cheese
How can atheists respond to this?

Attached: 1567620288396.jpg (640x632, 43.21K)

I believe the world is ancient, but I don't believe this fantasy that scientists keep pushing about how the civilized world is only 6,000 years old.
Like, how the fuck did they build massive monuments and compasses between hunting and gathering? Think, scientists, think!