I sent this to my college crush a few days ago

I sent this to my college crush a few days ago...
Today I logged and I saw I had to put follow her again since she went private, so I wasn't blocked but she did go private...

Guess it's game over for me :(

Attached: 67ADFE74-6660-4337-B08B-25EDA107ACA2.jpg (1242x2148, 560.97K)

This kind of behavior is social suicide tier for a zoomer, why would you do such a thing to yourself bro?

you will be blocked for this
you will be mocked for this

Dude, do confessions like this even attract/entice girls anymore? They're bound to find it pathetic as Brads just throw pick-up lines, funny remarks, and smooth talk their way into cutting to chase.

Dude shes a college roasty she just wants casual sex and drugs not your drama

holy cringe
>hey. We took a class together at smcc and I thought you were quite prety, but I never got the chance to talk to you. I might be coming on strong but do you want to hang out sometime?
would have been less humiliating to write out

I'll be honest with you OP. IF she read this, she most likely showed to her girl clique and laughed at the "made eye contact" remark.

Attached: three-school-girls-laughing.jpg (451x301, 47.28K)

>RN

you never do this virgin

Yeah. I know it's cringe, definitely a bruh moment.
I did this expecting the worst, but I felt like I had to try.
I knew there were some stalker vibes on my message before I sent it but I said fk it.

>RN Signing your text
Oh god, that alone must have dried up her vagina.

Attached: 1630433100739.jpg (491x480, 46.73K)

Stalker vibes are based i dont feel anything wrong with what you did i just mean to say a girl is unlikely to be interested in betaboy pls dear i luuvvvvvv u bitching at her age (she doesnt need buxx yet)

using two hearts in the very first text is questionable too

Literally all you had to say was "hey would you be down to get coffee sometime?" That was it. All the extra stuff came off as weird/creepy since you are not really close to her in any romantic sense. Also, addressing the person and signing texts is just fucking odd.

Holy shit. I would be very seriously contemplating suicide right now if I had a moment of weakness bad enough to actually send something this cringey to a girl. sometimes I hate being married in my early 20's but then I remember all the embarrassing shit I got myself into while chasing pussy and suddenly I dont feel so bad anymore.

What is wrong with people like us?
Why do we cling to some antiquated and retarded ideolization of wooing women? One that has probably never worked ever in any context.
I'm the same kind of guy as OP, and I know I'll basically never get laid because of it
What the fuck is wrong with us?

Holy cringe cyclone

man i wish i was pretty. if i got a text like this i'd be over the moon and respond immediately. i hate stacies and their orbiters

that's rough... and a lot of shit to just divulge out of nowhere

but i've had equally cringe moments, it's life OP and you're living it

No, you wouldn't. Even if you are ugly you would consider this text creepy and entering your personal space. I as a man have been confessed to on two occasions by different girls. One of them was fairly decent looking yet I rejected both of them because I thought they were being needy.

It's over man just end it all at that point..

>terrifyingly beautiful
she's kind of average desu