Why do you hate Tinder?

Why do you hate Tinder?
Asking because I have come up with an idea that may solve the core issue with online dating (aka, the 80/20 rule.)

Attached: 1629293397687.png (1200x1000, 21.98K)

they already have one of those. I frget what its called, but you have to apply to join. Chad and Stacey only

Not hate just won't pay money for being rejected because I'm fat anyways

>I have come up with an idea
?

Attached: my wife is a drawing.jpg (295x246, 26.7K)

I don't hate anything besides my enemies lain-chan.

commodification of relationships and sex, it alienates the participants from each other and their own sexuality

People on there are awful. They aren't even capable of holding a conversation without everything being handed to them.

It's actually pretty lighthearted of a solution, and it appeals to solving this post regarding the alienation part I was thinking of a platform that gives men (and women) the ability to showcase their personality instead of showcasing their """personality.""" Ugly men would have a better chance if they had a shot at making a girl laugh instead of writing "I like to travel, hike, and watch netflix" like the rest of the fucking tools out there. If everyone's bio looks the fucking same the only differentiator will be your aesthetics, which is the main problem of the platform.

Basically, giving men more opportunity to differentiate themselves would solve the problem of 80/20. I am assuming that a woman would choose to give a guy a shot given they are retardedly funny.

Attached: 1643808049608.jpg (1975x1125, 265.47K)

Can you code or is this just a fantacy

I can code the pee pee into your poo poo, so yes.

Attached: 1639317169303.jpg (1024x1024, 115.39K)

>giving men more opportunity to differentiate themselves
yes but how do you plan on accomplishing this

Why are people conforming if that's not what's desired?

Can you elaborate what you mean? Who are people, and what are they conforming to?

>Who are people
People are people, they all become the same because it's desired on these apps. (it works)

Doesn't this assume that all women are the same? I think that's a tad too reductionist. Maybe though you're right, in that in every women there's a biological instinct to go for the sharp jawline big muscly low-inhibition chad energy shirtless posing bro they see on Tinder. But I still think a platform that encourages the opposite would be an interesting experiment, and would in fact give everyone else a chance. (Assuming that women are different, and that they in fact respect appeals to humor over sharp jawline big muscly... you get the point.)

You're smart

You're making me blush. I am smart, but not that smart.

Anyway, you have a good point, why should women move off of Tinder when Tinder is the place they can get their muscly boys? I'd have to ensure the men on my platform are actually funny/clown enough to garner attention.

Attached: 1633114994047.png (236x151, 62.34K)

Im literally too repulsive for online dating, mix that with my crippling social anxiety and you get me, a guy who will probably die a virgin

I just choked and almost died, liquid

I know I'm cringe, but I'm not that cringe.

No it wasn't you, it just happened, lol.

Because I saw a picture of a cat...

Can you post the picture of the cat at least?

Attached: 1639772664811.jpg (934x1080, 320.73K)

It was this

Attached: file.png (169x242, 44.38K)

That's fucking poetry, I'm going to choke and die on liquid.

Attached: 1633758110625.jpg (894x559, 92.78K)

you matter

Thanks user. Also, while you are here:

H O U S T O N
O
U
S
T
O
N

Attached: 1639423917208.png (760x1200, 1.34M)

I hate all dating apps because they're soulless forced premium apps that lie to you about your matches just so you pay them to see what people are swiping right on you
I've been told online dating used to be more detailed and designed for actual relationships instead of just hookups based on appearance

my idea is better
we all get guns and form domestic terror cells of 5 people
we attack the infrastructure of the country and force the government to kill us

How exactly would you do this?