This is my brokerage account value and I'm still a virgin

This is my brokerage account value and I'm still a virgin

Attached: folio.png (1631x345, 87.37K)

Why not spend it on the best prostitutes in your country of origin?

i spent a couple months as a wagie so that i could dump all the money into some stocks or coins but now that i have it all i'm to indecisive to make any money moves

i can not give you sex but i can vc with you for as long as you want for a $5 steam gift card (i want a funny hat)
i am a girl(female)

Attached: as_scout_cleansuit_hood_large.904f778eb2a180d1acba3eb22ffe7a34a3be2289.png (512x512, 39.92K)

You might be an autismo, but more likely you are ugly

Damn. At that level of funds I would probably disassociate from everyone I know and focus on my hobbies.

Oh dude, if you're in the states, nevada has legal brothels. I know it's not ideal, but I wish I could afford to take that first step.

do you think 2,000 dollars is a lot or something u retard

tell me you are autistic without telling me you're autistic

Yeah i am autistic but you're still poor as fuck

Can you not read, nigger?

1. this isnt my thread
2. your life is a joke

you both work at white castle

The image says OP has 2.75 million in the bank

>have all the tools literally at your disposal to solve your problems
>come onto basket weaving forum to flex and lie about being kv

kill yourself.

Do you not know how commas work? Get real

two grand my nigga you made it

Yeah, girl here. Just give me $500, teehee. Yeah, I can talk to you! I'm so heckin valid.

Attached: 1637834338448.jpg (700x991, 209.34K)

>seething poorcel

Attached: bag.png (952x913, 160.31K)

I mean you could easily pull a bitch with that money, most likely not one that will genuinely feel any love or respect for you and just use you for your wealth but you can easily get laid no matter how hideous you look

>having 12 million dollars in a checking account

I know you just inspected the page and rewrote it to that but imagine if you didnt do that and you were actually stupid enough to have 12 million dollars in one bank lmao.

how old are you?
orignajilo

Attached: 1645492695531.jpg (300x300, 34.54K)