Do you enjoy making others happy?

Do you enjoy making others happy?

Attached: FHbMn9OUcAQ5v3C.jpg (960x1200, 246.9K)

I dont need presents, I just want a hug.
> Do you enjoy making others happy?
Yes, but in a selfish way. As in, if my being makes other people happy, it makes me happy, both because my being brings joy to somebody and because it says something good about me.
If the only way my presents brings joy is if I give material things, then it's not me, it's the things.

these comics read like ntr foreplay

Yes. I love making people happy. When people around are happy I feel happy. It took a lot of pain and self work to get to this point though. I used to get jealous when others were happy. But after I finally got better I started to want nothing more than to help others not feel the way I used to. The more happy in the world the better.

and op is a cuck fag who saves and reposts them

helping people is hard work and makes me exhausted but i keep doing it

No I don't see any joy in making anyone happy. It's boring to me. I'm only interested in doing the right thing whether they like it or not

Attached: 908112.png (5100x3300, 1.34M)

>I'm only interested in doing the right thing whether they like it or not
kek, your standards are "I will be a tyrant if I can convince myself something is right"
regardless if you are actually right or not, so long as you believe it, you think you have authority to be a tyrant. The worst kind in fact, the kind that does it with a clear conscience because they believe they are doing it for the greater good or whatever.

No. I really liked to do that in the past but right now I only feel annoyance to help people, even if they are good or bad its same reaction.

no, i enjoy making myself happy. only time i enjoy making others happy is if they're my literal best friend and i bonded with them so deeply that when they shine, i shine

if i were in a relationship with a girl, unless i actually bonded and loved her (which i highly doubt), everything id do is to get love from her

Attached: 1644368418647.png (600x450, 337.5K)

I don't care about your opinion on what I may or not believe. However by your point of view I can see you are wrong about a lot of things.

you probably see that everywhere though

Nothing makes me happier than my sister being happy. I saw her so broken, but she's so happy and full of life when I go and spoil her. She wants to come live with me, that moved me so much.

"Humans weren't designed to bring each other happiness. From the moment we're thrown into this world, we're fated to bring each other nothing but pain and misery." - Psycho Mantis

Sure, but if they're not grateful, or if they don't reciprocate somewhere down the line, then it's wasted effort. I don't like to waste effort.

Do not invest in people who would simply drain you.

this made me shed a single tear.
im so pathetic
i should die

there is this manga with a similar story called "she used to be cool (Mukashi wa Kakko Yokatta)", is really sweet you should read it

>I don't care about your opinion on what I may or not believe.
I dknow you don't, you seem the type to emotionally mastrubate but not to put in the effort to make sure they even deserve it.
I see it all the time.
You are lazy, you don't care about the truth of things, as long as you convince yourself it's good enough for you to start dominating for "your own good".
If you catch this parasitic mindset early people can recover as they haven't built an ego around falseties too hard.
But the longer it goes on the more the pertson will be in denial about it and the gravity of their mistakes.
Eventually it becomes easier to lie to oneself rather than to own up to the fact of the situation.

Good luck user, this thing roots deep and gets a lot of people.
Youl feel superior, youl think you are doing the right thing. But what you will do will be neither right, nor just.

>implying a woman would ever do all this shit

Yes, I'm all into incest doujinshi user, and she knows I am because I told her, she still wants to move with me, if that isn't genuine love I don't know what is. My younger sister wants to come live with me despite my flaws because she adores me and wants to hang out with me every single day, I'm down for that, that's enough to make me happy

I like helping others and sharing information, especially when they take it in and I can see an improvement.
Sometimes I fantasise about having children because of the above.

Nah, causing people misery on the internet is worlds more fun for me.

Attached: 1645069264214.png (674x596, 60.85K)