Who is more fucked?

Who is more fucked?

Attached: VinceTrump.jpg (1136x852, 66.1K)

the no-good, right-wing, racist CHUD on the left is more fucked than the no-good, right-wing racist CHUD on the right

Vince, Trump didnt even do a crime.

Vince won't be facing any jail time and the media doesn't have as big of a hate boner for him

Kek what a raided election losing twice impeached bitch

I can't wait until Trump either dies or stops being a threat, so the media can start rehabilitating him, feels like they do it for every single president

Kek that impeached cheeto pedophile is gonna get raped by Jamal in prison, seethe

The FBI just shot themselves in the foot.

I don't know how much the rest of you know about American politics (I'm an expert), but honor and shame are huge parts of it. It's not like it is in other countries where you can become successful by raiding the home of a former political leader. If you raid the home of a former president in American politics, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.

What this means is the American public, after hearing about this, is not going to want to vote for Democrats in the midterms, nor will they vote for Biden if he runs again in 2024. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but the FBI has alienated the entire country with this move.

FBI Director Wray, publicly apologize and return those documents or you can kiss your job goodbye.

No one cares and that faggot Trump is getting his ass raped in prison like he's Kevin Nash

Attached: 1650889259739.gif (252x263, 2.99M)

you really are not an expert. a faggot perhaps

Trump is actually gonna make a comeback if they don't execute him and his entire family.
Vince is gone and never coming back.

Kikes take over america and use IRS, banks and FBI to try to kill the resistance.
Idiots cheer.
Idiocracy is here.

Attached: 1659831819372473.jpg (680x680, 57.66K)

The only comeback this impeached cheeto loser is gonna make is in the prison showers when he drops the soap

they're all kikes but biden is the most besed president since fuckin roosevelt

Theyll be fine

Bros when is Q returning

I’d say Trump because the stakes were higher.

>here's your resistance bro

The only things chuds can overcome is a classroom full of children kek

Attached: bbq-beer-freedom-protester.jpg (1600x1600, 359.85K)

Kek what a worked bitch

>2 more weeks

We are the resistance you would never be opressed cracker

That's what Trump is gonna tell himself at night when Tyrone rapes his ass

Trump. DIMESantis is taking his job in 2024

Whos asshole would be ravaged harder in prison, Hogan, Drumpf or Vince?

>can't even 2 more weeks cope without bringing in his homoerotic zesty nigga fantasies
just 2 more weeks for sure this time bros

All three are too rich to ever be in gen pop

Neither lol. Rich, famous people don’t go down. Nothing will happen to either of the fine, based gentlemen. Cap this post.

Vince lost his job