Why do you love demoralizing black girls so much? do you just want the reaction, like the (You)s, which is it...

Why do you love demoralizing black girls so much? do you just want the reaction, like the (You)s, which is it? Why don't you post about other race/gender combos?

Attached: 0393.jpg (560x571, 58.56K)

Indians get shit on here every day of the week and you don't bat an eyelash or join in.

I want them to like me and this is the way I get their attention.

Same with Asians, but as soon as a single negress gets her feelings hurt everyone has to bend over backwards for their queen.

This is a dude with a thing for alt girls making this thread not black fembots making these threads for the most part we have been pretty tolerant

With Indian and Asians it's just bants. With blacks it's actual hatred.

Look at the catalogue, I constantly see anti black girl posts. but hardly any anti asian/indian men post
I know this is a joke/sarcasm but all that'd do is turn black women off men from here
exactly
No, I'm a black girl.

>With Indian and Asians it's just bants.
I didn't realize daily WMAF spamming was just bants. At least in real life, blacks are worshipped but Asians get treated like alienoid whites.

>I know this is a joke/sarcasm but all that'd do is turn black women off men from here
Well how else do I get their attention?

There're daily BFWM schizos too. And BMWF. and LFWM. I think we can all agree that a lot of white guys in this site are just assholes that get off on demoralizing people, but it's not like you're actively hated.

In real life blacks are treated like retards, which most are. Most people don't even know nerdy black guys exist.

Attached: scrncap.png (931x452, 34.23K)

By being a nice person? or just go to reddit or soc or something. Telling someone they're ugly, going to die alone, and that you wouldn't fuck them if they paid you is weird way to say you like them
Very true post. A lot of legitimate racists hate pretty much only black people, and we actually get treated that way irl too

Some people have fragile but ravenous egos and only know how to build it by putting others down. They feed their egos with trash.
Black girls ITT, I am a white boy who would have no problem dating and loving a black girl.
Maybe its pointless, but I hope that makes you feel at least a bit better

Attached: 1639179611279.gif (546x551, 184.82K)

I consider it revenge on my black female coworker for being so goddamn annoying and loud

I hate all women, negresses are the only ones taking it to heart.

Attached: 1619411678561.jpg (340x565, 46.44K)

>By being a nice person?
I tried your way and black girls never notice me when I'm being nice. What I'm currently doing works tho.

Well i hope you enjoy it then. Seems like a shitty thing to do to someone you supposedly like

We don't hate niggers. We just don't want to associate with them as they're less evolved subtype of our species. Interacting with them has no advantage for us.

>They are ugly
>They are rude
>They are smelly
>They are entitled
>They have gaslit me multiple times before, telling me I have privilege and that nothing bad has ever happened to my in my life
>They legitimately think they are OPPRESSED because white guys don't notice them
>They behave the exact same way that incels are accused of behaving but all of a sudden that's OK because they are nigresses
I don't like them. I never have. I never will. I can explain my reasoning over and over but it won't stop the true nature of black women from coming out and polluting whatever it can reach. This is the way it has to be. The truth must be told. You are unwanted for a reason and you refuse to stop feeling sorry for yourselves, you refuse to stop attacking incels and you refuse to drop your entitlement. Fine. This is just the beginning.

Attached: filename.jpg (799x463, 144.87K)

Blame the simps like your pic related for endlessly bumping their threads with banal questions in hopes of getting nudes out of them.

Attached: XQtRi64V_400x400.jpg (400x400, 12.99K)

>that screencap
Never understood why nerd niggas think they can act out their post-racial fantasies here.

I do it for the (You)s. I just want a girl to notice me.

I really like black girls but I have next to nothing in common with them

They are just really really ugly.

You're mentally ill, these black women that attack incels you keep ranting about clearly just exist in your head.

You don't have to be a fag about it user, this is Any Forums, you can just say you hate them.

That girl is a Naomi