Wat if

wat if
vocaroo.com/1mOaRaRN7LYR

Attached: another_cute_anime_girl_with_pink___blue_hair_by_sunniarts_deku11u-pre.jpg (1134x704, 91.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/1mOaRaRN7LYR
voca.ro/12pn27xgx3jw
voca.ro/1hSh7aJWoV7j
voca.ro/1dWIl0gJC7RE
voca.ro/1o3OWLZeWtaL
voca.ro/1dhTLNhFIeA6
voca.ro/1mirnS25xENW
voca.ro/19hNDUC2B4Nn
youtube.com/watch?v=UicIQaUe-Hw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>transition to normal voice
Hot

>vocaroo.com/1mOaRaRN7LYR
Read stuff for me.

voca.ro/12pn27xgx3jw
what do u want my to read

And there was a great earthquake. And the sun became black as sackcloth made of hair. And the moon became like blood... And the stars of the sky fell to the earth, as a fig tree casts its unripe figs when shaken by a great wind. And the sky was split apart like a scroll when it is rolled up. And every mountain and island were moved out of their places. And the kings of the earth and the great men and the rich and the chiliarchs and the strong and every free man, hid themselves in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains; and they said to the mountains and to the rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the presence of Him who sits on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb, for the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand?"

Lyme disease

In a regular voice, I mean.

Tell me you want my cummies in your tummies

Can you say "Reek commits homicide using illegal chemicals" Please

Attached: IMG_5742.jpg (260x199, 41.38K)

this was way too much I tried to do it like 20 times waaaa
voca.ro/1hSh7aJWoV7j
voca.ro/1dWIl0gJC7RE

my throat hurts user
voca.ro/1o3OWLZeWtaL

Thanks bro I love you original

Attached: IMG_20220216_115047.jpg (366x360, 15.98K)

(In your normal voice with creepy tone)

Say "I've been expecting you, my boy"

I want to ask you to say something for me but I need to know whether you're a real girl or a troon.
Are you a real girl?

Say what is best In life:

"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of the women!"

God I hate egirls who unironically put up the moeblob semen demon voice for their simps.
How's the milk production going, by the way?

Attached: E1xoIORXEAEBq6v.png (631x544, 337.78K)

>voca.ro/1hSh7aJWoV7j
Great improvisation with the cough at the end there. Recognise where I got it from?

Read me more stuff:
It is said that what is called "the spirit of an age" is something to which one cannot return. That this spirit gradually dissipates is due to the world's coming to an end. For this reason, although one would like to change today's world back to the spirit of one hundred years or more ago, it cannot be done. Thus it is important to make the best out of every generation.

idk how to do a creepy tone am sorry
voca.ro/1dhTLNhFIeA6
real girl
voca.ro/1mirnS25xENW
i am going to make soap with my milk

Can you read this for me?

"I'd love to kick Warwick Davis in the head. Just take a few steps, run up, then catch him with the full force of my steel capped toe under his chin, send that little faggot flying through the air. As he lies on the floor, coughing and wheezing and choking on his own blood, his jaw a mangled mess of bones detached from the rest of his skull, I stand over him and laugh wickedly. He looks up at me in fear and pain, his eyes searching, begging me for mercy. He finds none. I raise my boot then stomp down, splitting his skull like a melon and finally ending his pathetic life."

How do we tip?

>That giggle
Kawaii...

>How do we tip?
SHut up.

ugly pig nosed gook

u can cashapp me lolzz

pickle eating asmr
voca.ro/19hNDUC2B4Nn

If i regret it during postnut clarity will you refund me >.

can you re-do the Sam Hyde clip
youtube.com/watch?v=UicIQaUe-Hw

no I will not sorry desu

>All it takes is a girls voice to make these desperate retards swoon
Kill me, I'm too much of a fucking coward to do it myself but I want to die so fucking badly.

Attached: please.jpg (627x611, 133.72K)

Please, say this for me so I can sleep peacefully:
>user, I love you so much. I know you feel lonely. Let's be lonely together! I know that life feels meaningless to you. Then let's experience the emptiness of existance together.

Attached: 1645228518315.jpg (1440x810, 103.81K)