Whyd this guy kill himself? Been 3 years and Im still confused

Whyd this guy kill himself? Been 3 years and Im still confused.

Attached: 931F0BEC-4CD3-4FE5-BB28-76BE576D1DBC.jpg (1125x596, 484.05K)

This thread AGAIN? You just wanna tell people he was groomed by trannies, even though he wasn't.

Can we just talk about how this motherfucker used a god damn KSG to do it? Seems a bit overkill

Have you seen what happens if you fuck up a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head? A shotgun for suicide seems appropriate for the job

i think he was grooming trannies
like shampooing their hair and deworming them
he just had enough and ended it all
sad

wasnt he though

Unfortunately, for people who aren't familiar with guns and ammo, using a shotgun could possibly be the worst choice imaginable.
If someone isn't familiar with birdshot, they could load that into their firearm, aim too far forward, and just eviscerate their face off, surviving the ordeal. Don't ask me how I know.

>931F0BEC-4CD3-4FE5-BB28-7(...).jpg
Fuck off mobile posting dickhead. Go back to facebook

But how do you know??

The rumour was he was associated with a group of discord groomers that had been uncovered around the same time this video circulated. Wires got crossed, people thought this was related to that but it wasn't. This is as close to the truth as you'll get

Attached: upload_2018-3-15_0-58-38.png (1396x437, 147.51K)

He was literally a gay paki.

>Don't ask me how I know
A-user..your face..

Isn't that a fucking expensive gun? jumping off a building would have been cheaper.

Imagine being mad at how someone browses Any Forums of all things. your opinions are all manufactured.

you're killing yourself, why would you try to save money. It's not like you're going to need it

it was a sophisticated animation. Shuaiby never existed irl.

>why would you try to save money
to buy things

people will straight blow off their face and survive
despite having their face blown up

I misinterpreted this as he posted his suicide in katawa shoujo general and that made me laugh so hard when I realized my mistake

This thread AGAIN? You just wanna lie and cover up for the trannies that groomed and blackmailed him into suicide.

Exactly. Came here to call OP out for this.