>I found another girl I work with who is amazing
>Trad
>Very fun to talk to
>Looks like Natalie Portman
>Flirt with her a lot and I'm pretty sure she's into me
>Want to date her more than I have any girl before
>Don't want to hurt current gf
>Don't know how to break it to her without her getting seriously hurt
I care about my current girlfriend a lot, but I can't see us getting married. I have no idea how to tell her this without hurting her immensely. Like I'm pretty sure she thinks we're gonna get married. Any other anons been in this situation? How do I solve it?

Attached: Jeffery Shroomstein.jpg (838x1024, 130.47K)

>Any other anons been in this situation?
No.
Thread hidden.

>How do I solve it?
just break up with her if you arent going to marry her. stop wasting your time.

City fags arent welcome here

having crushes in relationships is fine, but that's not a simple crush, it seems like you've really fallen for this other girl. Dump your gf, you would want to be dumped too if she had massively fallen for a man who is better than you in her eyes. It takes strength but you really have to do it. One tip, give her early signs that you want to leave, don't just pretend everything is okay until you finally snap and have to leave, completely blindsiding her.

Attached: 1644923346640.jpg (225x220, 13.23K)

Yeah, I have been trying to keep it together and make it seem like it's all okay, so you're right, I gotta start giving her signs in the next month. Thank you

>very trad girl

Kys faggog

first off, make sure the potential gf is really into you bc if you break up with this one and things go nowhere with her then you fucked yourself hard.
second, if you find yourself with a wounded animal that won't make it, the humane thing is to put it down so it doesn't have to suffer. rip off the band-aid fast, or you'll just hurt her way more.

Just start a herum around you, if your gf is clingy enough she'll just go along with it hopefully

>herum
you literally only got 3 letters right in that word
what is your native language

I speak fluently in autism, and speak a little bit of german. Idk what enhlish is tho

I'm pretty damn sure she's into me by the way she looks at me and things she has said to me.
Ripping off the band-aid immediately would crush her and I'm trying to avoid that so I'm just gonna try to give her cues slowly the next few times I see her. I think I have an idea of how to do it but any advice is welcome

just fuck them both

dont be retard and stick to the femcel
you have a treasure that most of us bots wish for

She's wife material tho
Current gf is probably not
Also I'm certain she doesn't do hookups at all

dont listen to these fucking normal fags
they dont understand the dreams of the coomers and bots of the board
and already telling you are most likely a normalfag
so stick to the fembot

otherwise she'll come on here to complain about you bro after youve ditcched her for the trad cunt

You're delusional. Go outside

youre a nigger neck urself

Her feelings are not your responsibility. Break up.

only eat meat and meat food products until she leaves

They are when you care about someone. Show some sympathy