The truth

>OOGA BOOGA WHITE BOIS BE OPPRESSIN ME N SHIIIIEEEETT DEY NO PAY ATTENTION TO ME
>WHITE CONSERVATIVE PATRIARCHY IS STOPPIN ME FROM GETTIN DAT WHITE DICK
>I NEED REPARATIONS AND AFFIRMATIVE ACTION BECUZ DEM WHITE BOIS AINT WANT NONE OF DIS CHOCOLATE QUEEN
This is what nigresses on Any Forums and the internet sound like all the time and it's only getting worse. Why are black women so entitled Any Forums?

Attached: blackwomen.png (794x812, 441.69K)

Everytime I start feeling sad I think to myself "at least I'm not black" and I always feel better

they would stop self-identifying as black openly if they werent afraid of Tyrones assaulting them over it

Are you female? If so you should feel that way I would honestly feel the same being black girl seems to have no benefits at all except for cope

Doesn't it get tiring posting the same race bait over and over

Attached: 2022-02-19 (1).png (1920x1080, 533.66K)

Doesn't it get tiring complaining 24/7 that white guys don't want you? You cannot force a certain demographic to date you. Nigresses are behaving in the exact same entitled way they accuse incels of doing. Hypocritical ugly cunts.

>Doesn't it get tiring complaining 24/7 that white guys don't want you?
I don't care if a white person doesn't want to date me anyway XD
I'm not into anyone regardless of their race or gender

Attached: 2022-02-19 (2).jpg (1034x267, 79.8K)

I have to hand it to you, this is a matrix-level multi-dimensional cope. You deserve credit for that.

>REPARATIONS
ITS CALLED WELFARE

>this is a matrix-level multi-dimensional cope.
Kek how am I coping?
It just seems weird to complain about black women wanting to date white guys but getting upset at me for not wanting to date one

No, don't get me wrong, I support you and I am not complaining at all. I just think this is an ingenious 4d chess level cope. I'm giving you credit. Keep going with it.

I don't think I'm coping :p
I just don't the point in dating white guys

You are coping because you know you can never get a white guy. I support you opting out and being "aromantic". It's a good cope and you are far more modest than the other nigresses on this topic.

>It's a good cope
thanks, user even tho it's not a cope XD
>you know you can never get a white guy.
yeah, I know that there aren't any white guys that are interested in me but why should I care? I just see this as a win

Attached: 1606982254286.gif (500x500, 470.57K)

Lmao the ego on this tard, but I support you taking black women, they are loud, fat and annoying. As a mixed guy I much prefer white women so it's a good trade I'd say.

What? He shitting on us how he is he trying to take us?

It is a massive fucking cope, no doubt. A cosmic space-bending cope. But I support it.
Ego? I'm not even trying. But I do notice that you internet people accuse me of being too meek when I am on a very low level of effort. You can't win either way.

Do black women really thirst over white dick?

No, most of us date within our race

Nah only a small amount of black women prefer dating out of their race group.

Are you the mutt?

Im sorry to hear that. Must be tough

Lmao "you internet people" the irony of that statement is palpable.

Nah I'm not mixed fortunately