Any Forums approved games

What are some Any Forums approved vidya?
For me, it's Rust

Attached: nigler.jpg (1920x1080, 296.98K)

Basically any game where you can live a life you wish you had.

I wish I was born earlier in the 90s so I could fight for zog in Iraq, it would be infinitely better than my current lifestyle.

Attached: SmartSelect_20220219-163442_Gallery.jpg (731x620, 387.75K)

Project Zomboid. I murdered over 2000 people now and got 2 katans

Pic related.
>comfy farming simulator
>can marry the girls just by giving them fruit, mods allow you to marry the loli or milfs
>mellow soundtrack

Attached: 1638051978551.png (306x325, 134.36K)

STALKER
Lisa the Painful

Black Souls I & II

Attached: 3.png (1000x1000, 857K)

>rust
>suffering simulator
yeah that checks out.
For me, it's Titanfall 2.

Kingdom Come: Deliverance

>mods allow you to marry the loli
Wtf I'm playing Stardew now

Attached: curiosity-curious.gif (640x542, 913.57K)

Shmups, doom, duke nukem, goldeneye 007, metal slug, red alert 2 , age of empires.
Red faction 1, the thing (ps2)
Thief. Vietcong. State of emergency, silent hill, resident evil. Hitman. Gta3, gta2, rainbow 6 (3) . Socom. Max payne. Commandos. Wolfenstein. Swat. Valkyrie profile 2. Star wars battlefront. Snes star wars. Snes donkey kong. Sonic 1,2,3 cd. Soldier of fortune 1. House of the dead, maximum force, area 51.

Castlevanias, shadow tower, kings field. Contra.

>asking for the approval of people who spam black and gay shit all day

Deus Ex of course

Attached: deusex morpheus.jpg (1080x640, 119.54K)

Anyone else feel like vidya is just shit now? Every new game that gets released is soulless industrialized garbage, copy and pastes of the same game over and over again, and lazy attempts at rejuvenating tired franchises. When are we going to finally get a new, original game with soul, one that can develop community like the olden days of halo, valve games, dark souls, gta4. Even with all the higher budgets and improved technology and game development techniques, games will be in development for 5 years and come out looking and functioning like shit, just incomplete dumpster fires like battlefield 2042, cyberpunk and halo infinite. Seriously every game just fucking sucks now, I cant remember the last time I actually had fun when playing a game, I cant remember the last time captured me and made me want to stay up all night playing and grinding and having a good time where I lose myself in immersion. Now all the good old games communities are dead and everyone grew up. I hope elden ring is good because if it disappoints, it might be the last time I buy a video game on release.

This will NEVER happen again. You can't imagine how much I want to go back to peak Halo 3.

If you want to experience quality games you haven't played before you need to look backwards at retro titles. During Covid I've been working through my Steam library and have gotten to play though some of the best games ever that has just been laying there for ages.

Some stand outs:
Deus Ex
Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines
Gothic 1 & 2
Diddy Kong Racing
Gunstar Heroes
Rayman 2

What's your favourite genre user? I guarantee you there is something just right for you that you haven't played yet.

Do you wanna play rust with me op

Gaming peaked with the PS2, Gamecube, and original Xbox. Nothing will convince me otherwise.

Rust, Stalker, any old RTS multiplayer LAN where you disconnect 5 minutes in after everyone desyncronized into oblivion. Basically any game where you just suffer, although I have a feeling that says the old school R9K user also have a thing for dressing up games

>some of the best games ever that has just been laying there for ages
>rayman

Well I'm sorry I enjoyed Rayman 2? I like 1 and Legends too, is that allowed fag?
Not sure I get your reply.

Wargame series
Cold war comfy

Attached: Wargame AirLand Battle_2022.01.12-15.39-min.png (1920x1080, 1.06M)

Feels like most games' budgets these days go into stupid shit like diary entry texts or cassette tapes, letters you find in the environment and god knows what. Nobody needs that shit but every single player game now has pages upon pages of the stuff.
Also Elden Ring looks like shit.

DayZ lets me tie people up, call them a stinky nigger and then force feed them human flesh and gasoline so im gonna go with that.

Attached: namalsk.jpg (1536x864, 330.77K)