This is what most guys who have girlfriends look like

this is what most guys who have girlfriends look like

Attached: file.png (414x621, 139.53K)

>normal well adjusted man capable of having social skills
Must be nice

He has socials skill, a job, and a motivation to wake up day to day.

We are not the same.

>fat white fuck has gf
I've never seen this irl

Ahh the 6'3 "plus size" male model that's in everything big and tall.

Pretty much. Just look normal (white + normal face) and have a wide frame.

what girl doesn't want to sleep with suburban dad?

I'm about that fat but have worse facial features (he'd be handsome if he were thin, I would be average at best), and I'm also balding and my beard doesn't connect to my head hair

>full head of hair
yup

he is clearly tall and neurotypical europeoid, what are you trying ti say?
also girlfriends tand to cheat because women

Once you get a gf they deliberately mold you into this type of guy so you can't get anyone better, by the same token when a guy is getting regular pussy he lets himself go

>by the same token when a guy is getting regular pussy he lets himself go
say you're a girl and your boyfriend looks similar to OP pic and has kinda let himself go in general as a result of a stable relationship, what do? assuming you never let yourself go.

this is accurate. i dress like a complete slob and somehow manage to accidentally into some pussy regularly.

White, tall, not morbidly obese
Is this a troll post?

You're presumably also tall and decent looking

Having a consistent female partner triggers certain hormonal changes in men that lowers their testosterone and makes them more meek, loyal and compliant, so they degrade from masculinity' standpoint. On the other hand this process also drastically increases male life expectancy due to lowering risky behaviours like excessive drinking, gambling, adrenaline driving etc.

make him impregnate you

Thats a beta provider lol, men like this may have a woman by their side but shes always cheating on him behind his back, never respects him, leaving him and monkey-branching him, using him for money and stability, and divorce raping him after she traps him and gets her tools to make that happen which is his children. She probably refused to let him touch her, only let him fuck 2 times a month, and claims shes just not in the mood 10 minutes before she goes and ah kicks in the shower to the thought of Chad raping her at a college party

>white
check
>tallish
check
>dadbod so he won't cheat on her
check
>dressed "smart casual" to imply he works a decent enough job to dress like this
check
>hands in pockets implying a lack of pride
check

he's the perfect male for 30 year old stacy to lock down after the dick parade.

no, give me an actual answer.

you must not get out very often

yeah, i've noticed similar things too, personality has a lot to do with things OP. sadly i don't really have one

Ahhhhhhhhhhh
That's how a sexually attractive man looks to me. I would fall in love with him

when they've finished riding the cock carousel most women want kids and a husband
also women age much worse than men a 30 year old guy basically can just start lifting and he's attractive again