Fembots, what's your excuse for not having a hair like this?

Fembots, what's your excuse for not having a hair like this?

Attached: Screenshot_20220219-124017_TikTok.jpg (720x1520, 447.34K)

i wanted this hair for a little while, but i remembered that if you're not a 10/10 with these alternative styles you just look insane and ugly. better to pass as a kind of weird looking but ultimately below avg/ugly woman than actively project that you're terminally online/tiktok/wannabe e-girl to everyone who can see it

Looks like horse shit

You'll ruin your hair follicles when dye it, the chemicals seep in that causes toxins in the brain.
She looked better with her normal hair color, all women do even they don't believe they do.
They have fallen for the proganda meme of dyeing their hair as have homos, troons and some men too.

>She looked better with her normal hair color, all women do even they don't believe they do.
That's the most virgin thing I've read on Any Forums, and that's saying a lot. Let me guess, you also prefer girls with short unpainted nails.

Because I have a father figure

Literally every single beauty product is a scam. Only toothpaste and soap are needed in the bathroom.

I don't wanna dye my hair anymore it always gets fucked up and fried looking. It took years for my natural hair to grow back to the length it's at now and it's finally healthy again.

Getting your hair dyed is degenerate and my hair refuses to sit that nicely.

People have different tastes, idk why you're seething so hard lol

>short unpainted nails.

Yes? Are you a woman? Literally no man cares about fucking nails.

>you also prefer girls with short unpainted nails.
yes

If youre over 20 and not super fucking skinny you should not have this retarded hair

BS
Fpwp
Young zoomer here, average women with this hair look cute af.
Why wont you get hair like this?
Are you telling me that you arent mentally ill?

Long nails are nasty you uggo puggo

What the fuck is with the bull ring horse shit? Please explain

Painted and/or long nails are absolutely unattractive and disgusting I can't believe there are men that like that shit.

Long nails are for themselves and other women, not men. Anons might not fully grasp this, but the hierarchy of women is incredibly cruel and shallow. Basically you will get dunked on for not having these status markers. You will be looked down upon and excluded and made to feel worthless. Make up, hair, nails, clothes etc etc are all very important to this stupid social ladder. Black women are the absolute worst offenders of this shit as everything they do is about showing off and asserting themselves over others.

Agreed. I stopped buying toilet paper

Post your hair originally

i did once and it made half of the dyed part fall off. never fall for the bleach meme