/britfeel/

Wigan, Greater Manchester edition

Attached: QVNIMTE4NzY1MTc0.jpg (2048x1536, 405.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2Tpb1XyqGOQ?t=39
youtu.be/4Yy0pPTrHlk?t=113
youtube.com/watch?v=lDOqJMvBeQc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

going to smoke some weedsaurs

well ill smoke another joint eh
she thinks he can have another listing without me, eh?
when did i start saying so much 'eh', eh?

*roger burps*
how many tuna sandwiches i had today eh

was going to go out for snack wackies but it raining

was going to go out for laundry powder and loo roll but it raining

The national speed limit was intended to be decided by the local authority, however this was considered too complicated and set at a single number (but keeping the general sign - a white circle with a black slant).
Up until the mid 60s the speed limit on motorways was 30mph. The leap to 70mph was contentious, it was seen as very dangerous with some even calling for a limit of 20mph in adverse weather.
Since then, more restrictions and limits have come in gradually reducing the speed limit for certain types of vehicles and situations.

Hate how alcohol makes me insatiably hungry the day after

My girlfriend makes such a fuss of me. Just now she came and wrapped a blanket around me because she said I looked cold.

Yeah I hate it when my totally real girlfriend does that haha

gonne smoke more weed

When was the last time you gave your boyfriend head?

Last night when there was no power I didn't know what to do. What can you even do when it's dark and there's no electricity? I just went to sleep at about 8.

Hyped for a Saturday and night on /britfeel/, kings?

Attached: 1588796912216.gif (800x533, 1.22M)

Glad to see the carbrains are losing their veto power

Spending another weekend posting drivel on britfeel again King?

No, going to get pissed in Camden

and what business is it of yours?
youtu.be/4Yy0pPTrHlk?t=113

I want to know if you take care of your man and make sure he's happy or if you're forcing him to get it elsewhere.

last two 'winning' lottery tickets yielded LESS than a fiver. this is a conspiracy. a simulation crafted by none other than satan himself. why. what has my spirit done in the past which was so wrong? how evil am i? why can't i just afford a nice, cosy cottage by a river, an doge and an wife who could queef out babbies so my spirit might live on to live in more cosy cottages come the future? does my personality type (i.e spirit) one day flip the fuck out and go on some manner of spree because it's so sick of waiting for the 'ta daaa!' moment?
bloody 17 hours a day, 7 days a week i worked for years, it knackered me, i can't keep slogging away at this tedious shit for decades into the future, there has to be an escape hatch which doesn't involve a slipknot.
right. another 20 quid on lottery tickets it is. at least it gives me momentary hope. a valuable thing.

Only been awake an hour, can't wait for bed time.

mhm. dark and kept in the vault
no, but really why shouldnt i bee high, see, or hear

"You shall see and you shall confess that I do not lie," said Morgoth. And taking Hurin back to Angband he set him in a chair of stone upon a high place of Thangorodrim, from which he could see afar the land of Hithlum in the west and the lands of Beleriand to the south. There he was bound by the power of Morgoth; and Morgoth standing beside him cursed him again and set his power upon him, so that he could not move from that place, or die, until Morgoth should release him.
"Sit now there," said Morgoth,"and look out upon the lands where evil and despair shall come upon those whom you have delivered to me. For you have dared to mock me, and have questioned the power of Melkor, Master of the fates of Arda. Therefore with my eyes you shall see, and with my ears you shall hear, and nothing shall be hidden from you."

youtube.com/watch?v=lDOqJMvBeQc

Why wait? Crawl back into bed.

That's a no then. You're a terrible partner Mihai.
Next time you see your boyfriend give him head. You owe him.

I've seen the picture posted here of Mark Broadbridge with his two kids and we know he has a third kid with Hostel Mort.

What about the other 4 kids he supposedly has?

thrice shall pay for all

I'm inventing something new. You've heard of a ploughmans lunch? I'm having a poormans lunch, corned beef and cheese. Might have some lettuce actually, so lettuce, corned beef and cheese.

doubt you'd find corned beef or lettuce at a food bank, would you? how about catfood and grass?

"Wow, 25 minutes of uninterrupted racism." "Yeah, if you don't count all your horrified gasps as interruptions."

I unironically buy, consume and joy these

Attached: corr lads.jpg (522x778, 61.16K)

>tinned meat
gross

>joy

enjoy, fuck