Be wagie

>be wagie
>spend your whole day doing slave work for your superior's profit
>half of your wage is taken away from you via taxes
>the other half is to be spend on basic necessities like rent, health, food and traffic
>still as poor as a NEET but never as free

Attached: 1645267080926.png (1242x1242, 847.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uFcbAllQmxc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've often thought about learning to survive in the wilderness then going to Alaska and just disappearing into the woods. Then I realized someone would probably stumble into me eventually, tell everyone then I'd get throne into prison for trying to escape society.

One dude became a hermit burglar for 27 years until he was too old to pull it off anymore. Seemed like he enjoyed himself.

The North Pond Hermit youtu.be/uFcbAllQmxc

Yeah but you can play Master Duel for free.
You get enough gems to built 2 optimal decks.

Attached: 54082269.jpg (624x624, 131.94K)

If you're in america you pay no tax as an unskilled wagie besides shit like sales tax

I thought this was a male hipster with a groovy man bun and was surprised to learn it's a middle aged woman

in order to be an alcoholic i must be a wagie and in order to be a wagie i must be an alcoholic.
There is many beers but this one is mine without it I am useless without me it is useless

Stop drinking. Alcohol is haram and doesn't make you feel any less miserable.

The real problem is neets have time but no money to enjoy time. Wagies have money but no time to enjoy it.

If you make bellow 60k in America your still a fucking wagie salarie wise, cheap mass production only hides the enormous inflation.

What third world shithole do you live in? I have a shitty education but still managed to get a job that gives me more than enough money to splurge on whatever random hobbies I want to try and cultivate

And ze Jew writes his story and the fat cats got richer off him too

You forgot the biggest part

>Ability to become rich

It's that simple. Become the rich that everyone serves and makes happy. I will never not laugh at the poorfag cope these commies display in an attempts at sounding profound

>picrel
replace "the rich" with "jews" and all of a sudden it's making a lot of sense

>Alcohol is haram
I'm not a dirty shitskin, fuck muslim trash.
There is only one god and it's called My Dick.

and i'll never not laugh at these fags who think that they're just temporarily embarrassed millionaires
the only reason there's rich people is because there's poor people to juxtapose with that's how capitalism works. the rich people don't matter just as long as the majority of people are poor.

Fuck your commie shit but:
>get the most piss easy job in my area
>pays shit, hours shit
>push through knowing it's the best I'm gonna get
>still hate it
>skipping shifts now
I think I legitimately gave it a good go lmao, I feel bad for screwing whoever's stuck there in my place but they'll live, happened to me a couple times.
I'm gonna go draw furshit for a living now, fuck this noise.
Thank God for my gracious parents.

Attached: download (3).gif (500x300, 1012.5K)

>half
uh oh, somebody better tell him.

Attached: 2017-10-23-ROF-003-Republicans-Laughing-1068x601.jpg (1068x601, 95.63K)

Capitalism failed me

>Be NEET until 26 living the dream
>Become wagie because parents force it
>5 years later still living with parents
>70k in savings still can't move out
>Not even close to being able to afford a house
>Only option is to rent
>$1500 a month to live in someone's basement, no laundry
>That's the cheap option, anything nice is over 2k.

Clown world, I wish I never worked, completely pointless. Nothing changed. I can't afford my freedom, I'll never be able to.

Obviously you need to have your own kid and then you can start making money in 20 years when you force him to work and rent a subletted bedroom from you for 2000 a month

>Capitalism failed me
Maybe but ur also retarded

70k in money - "unable to buy a house" You failed yourself lmfao

Show me a house for 70k or less, go on, I'll fucking wait.

he's going to post a detroit house

I was thinking more like some sheet metal shack from mexico.

You could buy alot of houses with a 70k down payment. Fucking idiot

>Ability to become rich
you mean ability to be born already into money and dynastys? Even doctors I know will never become rich through hard work alone.

>down payment.
That's not "Buying" that's gambling.
Buying is when you pay for something, not place a bet that you can eventually pay for something.

In my city with population around 100k, the cheapest house is 400k. The bank will loan me 250k tops. I would have to quit my comfy 25$/hr unionized job, to go somewhere where housing is affordable.

How is that something that is my fault? How did I fail myself?