Anyone else feel bad for their gf's orbiters?

anyone else feel bad for their gf's orbiters?
>gf has various male friends
>i don't feel threatened by them because when i've suggested that they might be relationship options to her she looks visibly disgusted
>also have met some of them and they're always manlets, spergs, etc.
>she basically sees them as children and not men
>they hang around her for tiny crumbs of attention
>they fetch and carry stuff at her work/hobbies, pay for stuff for her, lend her a sympathetic ear while she vents on the phone for hours
>i do none of that stuff
>she convinces herself that they're legit friends, but it's obvious that they're covertly attracted to her and hoping that their feelings will be returned one day
>she will go and have lunch with one of them and whine about me for two hours, then swing by my place after to fuck in ways so depraved that i'm sure the guy would never imagine her capable of it
i never felt bad for these dudes until recently when i met some of them irl in group social situations and saw how they look at her, saw the dynamic with her etc. and now i feel sorry for them
i guess they made their choice, there's nothing forcing them to simp, but at the same time she sort of has them wrapped around her finger and definitely seems to dripfeed crumbs of attention to regulate their interest. do i tell her that it's not right and she should let them go? or is this just the way of the world and i have to accept that these guys are going to waste their time like this and get nothing? it's just cringe to see it, i want these guys to turn their attention to girls that might actually be interested in them
virgins/incels/etc. need not reply

Attached: 16361605895340.jpg (450x600, 88.07K)

the good thing about being a shutin incel is that youre at least not a simp for anyone

your girlfriend sounds like a revolting whore and yes if you had any conscience you would talk to her about her behaviour and how it's wrong. you won't though, because, like these simps, the prospect of losing your slut of a girlfriend that goes ass to mouth by having a stern talk with her about her whore ways terrifies you, and you cling to her like a stink on shit because you can't live without pussy.

you also are wrapped around her finger and even while you feel like a king and the sex is good you better be aware she can dip out on yo ass at any moment she may or may not even have a higher value man on the side and be seeing him even if she manages a time check around your life where it seems like she is never in a situation to be able to cheat keep this in mind OP
>these hoes ain't loyal

Attached: 1645194266441.jpg (250x196, 12.84K)

This bitch some kind of Stacy?

>>she will go and have lunch with one of them and whine about me for two hours, then swing by my place after to fuck in ways so depraved that i'm sure the guy would never imagine her capable of it
lmao based. At the end of the day women are slaved to their biological impulses, you can legitimately be a dirtbag, the greivences she voices to her beta orbiters are very possibly valid, and yet you give her 'tingles' where as they don't, so you're the one who she lets nut in her pussy every night.

I hate simps so much its unreal, because of how fucking naive they are to womens true nature, and because their prostating nature in regards to women only amplifies the gynocentricity in society. Fuck them, I'm glad they get cucked and are clueless as to why despite being 'nice guys' it happens.

>you also are wrapped around her finger and even while you feel like a king and the sex is good you better be aware she can dip out on yo ass at any moment
haha he thinks because he's the physical bf, he's special. She'll find a husband someday, OP.

i feel bad for her orbiters, and for you too.

your gf sounds repulsive, she's probably a pain to deal with

I'd feel uncomfortable about a girl having orbiters, because they might get jealous the point of snapping and raping or killing her or something. :[

I ditched all my male orbiters when I was a couple years in with my bf. Now whenever I am talking to another woman online and she mentions her "annoying male friends" acting clingy or suicidebaiting or being pissy about their boyfriends all I think is "Why?" Are you such a pickme that your bf's attention isn't enough? You have to play dumb and have a half dozen guys on the hook to stroke your ego? Unlike you I don't need a flock of admirers with learned helplessness to feel good about myself you pathetic woman

This better be a fucking larp, either that or kys and get the fuck off my board. In fact, do that regardless.

How is it even possible that basically all women have multiple orbiters?

So kinda like what gay beaners do, but because it's a woman, it's not as transparent.

I get it.

We are nice and most of us don't block men that confess to us or obviously like us we will lie to ourselves/believe we can be "friends" with them. Plus everybody seems to think blocking and ghosting is OMG the worst thing ever! now for some fucking reason so you get these young women with like 5-8 hangers-on that clearly want to fuck her

Your girlfriend vents to other men about her problems. She also complains about YOU. What are you to her but a mere sex object? Is that the value that you wish your life partner to place on you?

Attached: FKCX1hkXMAMcAtk.jpg (1080x1080, 206.39K)

I just mean the math is weird

Back in my orbiting days I only clung to one at a time

yeah this isn't news to me guys, i'm fully aware she could leave me for someone else and i don't really care, i would just move on, my life is my own
>Are you such a pickme that your bf's attention isn't enough? You have to play dumb and have a half dozen guys on the hook to stroke your ego?
didn't think about it this way, but i guess this is part of what's going on. she has some insecurity issues and i this might be her way of dealing with it. i guess the solution might be to find ways to help her feel more secure in herself. ty based femanon

>that last line
Yet here I am.

Attached: smugwojak4v2.png (640x400, 31.98K)

Orbiters tend to orbit more women than one. And mostly for reasons like... okay, yeah, that is pretty weird when you think about it. But the point is, guys do this a lot.

t. used to do this in college

And yet you still frequent male spaces for male validation, stupid whore.

I feel bad for normiefags who have to come here to humblebrag and feel better that's for damn sure