Try to hold eye contact with people like an alpha

>try to hold eye contact with people like an alpha
>first guy i try it on thinks i'm a fag and threatens to beat me up
Why is this so hard?

Attached: cc1.jpg (619x453, 27.99K)

>he didn't look away at the appropriate times

Attached: 1593238064690.jpg (225x225, 8.26K)

maybe dont give him "fuck me" eyes?

Just dont look at people and pretend they dont exist retard, be like a cat. If someone stares at you and you notice it just confront them or ignore it, only weird insecure fags or legitimate psychopaths stare random people down to try to assert dominance, and you can never really know which one is which.

Fucking kek, I just realized how hilarious this is.

>be OP thr autist
>imma be a big strong boy
>stare into strangers eyes intensely to prove manliness
>whatchu looking at faggot? I'm gonna kick your ass!
>run away screaming like a little girl

Attached: 1644655233616.png (540x628, 56.14K)

How do I know when that is?

I didn't scream I told him it's a misunderstanding and that I have a gf. Don't know if he believed me.

when it becomes awkward. then you blink, look away, nod/shake your head (depending on what's being said), then look back

I hate these arbitrary social rules nobody tells you about but you're just supposed to know like breathing.
>you have to maintain eye contact, son
>but not TOO much eye contact
>just enough to know that they have your attention
>but not enough to appear as to appear as if you aren't actually paying attention
>also try not to appear challenging or else they will become defensive kinda like how gorillas see pounding your chest as a challenge
>but also be sure to look away at just the appropriate timing so that it doesn't look like you're dismissing what they said

Most people have these things naturally occurring in their brain, its no one elses fault that youre an autistic freak

Based well adjusted normalchad. Shall we go back to Twitter?

>be me
>casually walk on campus to my next class
>it's sunny and surprisingly warm for a day in February
>people are smiling, I smile back as i walk across the main avenue
>waiting for a few cars to pass by
>deepened in a conversation with my friend about the last exam I firstly don't notice him
>but there he stands
>i've never seen him before
>but he stares at me with sturdiness i've never experienced before
>i look away as this gets really awkward
>but he won't stop
>as he licks his lips i start to understand
>i'm in a good mood and try to be friendly so with a smile shout out to him that i'm not interested and not gay
>I lost the common theme as i resume the conversation with my friend
>but his staring just won't stop
>more cars
>it feels agonizing standing here
>i want to run
>his stare continues, apparently his mood switched
>did I just upset him?
>it's now more like a stare of death, uncomfortable to even gaze his eyes
>once again i shout out, this time more angry
>as i feel my mood switching too
>stop staring at me
>unimpressed he continues his pursuit of driving me into craziness
>my smile fades
>finally no more cars
>i speed up
>crossing the street crosswise to not run into this weird person
>half way through
>he suddenly turns around as I see a last glance of fear in his eyes
>and he runs away
kek

Go back? I was never there to begin with so I cant really go back. If you want to go back then go ahead faggot I dont give a shit about what you do, you dont need my permission lol weird faggot

it's not simply the eye contact, it's the expression and the type of gaze too, those need to be appropriate.
You have various types of relaxed gazes, angry gazes, infatuated gazes, tired gazes, mindless gazes, even a gaze that can make you seem like you're looking right through someone (which is handy if someone catches you staring at them cause then you can immediately switch to that and look like you were just staring in their direction kek)
A common thing normies do all the time is a little 'eye raise' which is very subtle, sort of like a nod of the eyes. Like saying hello but without any words. I didn't realise about that until some point in my twenties, and I suspect most zoomers don't even get any of this shit, which was natural to any generations before the 21st century. Zoomers are basically all autistic kek, they have none of the nonverbal social cues that came naturally to non autists of previous gens.

and oh yeah OP practicing gazes in the mirror is a good way to pick these up fast. Practice the look of your eyeball/eyebrows until it looks relaxed, not too serious, but not infatuated or creepy either. When you find the right one that's the one you use.

Whoa we've got an feisty one here. Two fag bombs and he said 'shit' so you know he's a true renegade. I like your style, kid. So what are you? An in-fighter boxer but like for imageboards? I need pointers.

Attached: 2639300.png (1320x900, 546.56K)

Good thing I (or at least my family) come from a culture where holding eye contact is considered rude and creepy. And it's only acceptable if a). you know this person (friend, family, significant other, etc); b). you ARE trying to flirt with them.

Oh even better.
>Cowering like a bitch

Attached: 20220205_212244.jpg (1080x1193, 83.73K)

It's much simpler than that
>Eye contacting someone you're talking to = good
>Eye contacting a stranger without context = flirting
Autists love to overcomplicate things

this is why I just dont make eye contact with people at all. Yes its fucking really weird but the stress from looking into other humans eyes is like a seering pain for my soul, its unbearable. Everyone thinks I'm a sperg because I dont look people in the eyes, and never directly face them when communication, I don't care tho.

Why do you fags always resort to this weird sarcasm defence mechanism? Id literally bully you in real life and thats probably how you ended up like this