Be white male

>be white male
>white women hate you bc of news propaganda
>white women fuck niggers and dogs
>white women are entitled bitchy whores
>only other option is fuck latinas but dont want brown kids
what do

Attached: clownworld.jpg (225x225, 9.9K)

get off the internet long enough to realize that everything you just wrote is utter bullshit

haha he is on Any Forums you think he will get off
he has a higher chance of getting off to this pic

Attached: 1627407516879.jpg (519x656, 51.26K)

Its because white men are ugly and beta actually. Well, the vast majority at least. White Chad can be a misogynist racist homophobe and white women will still love him, but if youre an ugly male and try to have this dominant personality it will just look cringe and pathetic. Basically youre fucked because youre ugly, thats all it ever comes down to, welcome to the club

>>white women hate you bc of news propaganda

Lmao. thats not why they 'hate you' bud. they hate you because youre a pasty weird shutin

they hate white men bc they've been told all their lives that we are evil rapist objectifiers misogynist that make more money than them

ive had white gfs and they've all been exactly as i described lol

>Its because white men are ugly and beta actually
Spoken like a true nigger. Don't worry Jamal, no one sees you as an alpha just because you have black skin.

a load of bullshit. youre looking for excuses for why nobody likes you and its not the colour of your skin. its a lot worse than that, its your soul

put down the funko pops and nintendo switch and open your eyes cucky

Youre ugly and boring thats why girls dont like you. Not being white

White women would beg to differ but alright Dylan

>white women hate you bc of news propaganda

No. They hate you for being racist, evil and narcissistic. On top of all that you are also dumb. No wonder they rather fuck dogs. Even I wouldn't fuck you.

uh huh whatever you say zhang

>boring
Women themselves are boring, so why do they think that this is a valid criticism?

Don't care as women and niggers are beneath me

If you're actually white and marry a Latina, your kids probably won't be brown. Latino/Anglo mix looks pretty white within one generation.

maybe you're just an annoying creep, user.

it's funny how everyone else, white, black, brown, yellow, etc. is getting bitches and living life, while you're here crying.

Attached: polcel.png (712x1262, 722.07K)

>White women don't like me because of news propaganda
That's some of the cringiest shit I've read on here and I really hope it's just b8

Stop deflecting. if youre boring youre boring. thats on you little guy

it's on you too, little tits

just let your girlfriend fuck black cock.