This could be you if you just started to believe in yourself

this could be you if you just started to believe in yourself

Attached: 1645250385032.jpg (1080x1284, 101.14K)

Why would I want to be a toddler?

I stopped growing somewhere between 2 and 3 so no it's over for me

I believe in myself but I don't go outside so you're wrong. It's impossible for a girl to meet me unless she magically appeared in my room which will never happen. You're wrong, I win, you lose.

Attached: 96131952_p0.png (1456x1281, 1.08M)

I did that exact thing, and every time I developed feelings for a girl, the same Chad took them away from me. (He ended up marrying the last one, but all the other girls I liked have gotten fat since then)

Ah yes I a 27 year old male will begin a childhood romance

This is a lie, fuck you op. It will never get better

Attached: 1645250734832.png (640x400, 33.21K)

I've always been alone (in terms of female interaction). The only peer that I've ever had a "crush" on was one that I was mistakenly told liked me.

What's there for me to believe in?

nigger, what the fuck are you doing with your life?
Jesus, pick up and move away from that evil fucker.

I'm 27 and my sexual development is the same like i was 13, i want to go on a walk to a park holding hands, eating ice cream together and kissing by a fountain in a sunset
16 years old girls have 8+ bodycount i have never kissed, how can i compare?

He didnt get the girl because he believed himself, he got the girl because he got tall

If you got out of your comfort zone this could be you. But no you rather stay in your comfort zone. Your lost.

Attached: ba2026f2ab6042401dddba3f6a0deb88.jpg (500x1298, 96.67K)

im a really optimistic person but i am literally garbage and no amount of improving or confidence will safe me
polishing a turd wont make it really any more desirable

Attached: 1644926840967.jpg (1021x1024, 204.22K)

Bold of you to assume I'm ever comfortable.

>this could be you if you
No thanks. Don't want some short-stack teehee womanchild.

Attached: images (6).jpg (225x225, 6.31K)

I'm 26 though?

Here's an Any Forums checklist:

-Crippling lonliness
-Probable mental illness
-Possible medical issues
-Has lived a life of utter rejection from peers.

Personally, my life has been a non-stop series of harsh reality checks that NOBODY would be able to get through without bearing some serious fucking damage.

Robot life isn't comfort. It's fucking unbearable.

And I should say, the post I replied to is probably just bait, but it's such a common normie sentiment that just rubs me the wrong way and nobody ever calls out the bullshit of "getting out of your comfort zone."

How exactly will leaving my comfort zone get me a cute gf? Could you give me a rundown?

Attached: Eren_meets_Yeagerists.png (809x1080, 623.25K)

i go outside every day i try to talk to women
but then i get accused of rape
fml always

I literally travelled to a different state. He was right there behind me. Went to the exact same city as me and everything. Despite the situation, I do think it was complete coincidence.

Where do you talk to these women? Because if you're doing it at a friggin grocery store, then yeah, they're gonna feel uncomfortable.