Why is Any Forums so tame and shy when it comes to misogyny nowadays

why is Any Forums so tame and shy when it comes to misogyny nowadays
I used to come here to feel humiliated but even if this place that used to be my safe haven for frustrated yet horny males turned to this smug circlejerking then what am I to do?
I miss the simpler times when I could drop by and feel insulted and degraded with none of the tedious nonsense

Attached: 1645240407298.jpg (2000x1123, 828.55K)

I can humiliate you ;)
Where you from?

Same!! I used to get off to the guys here belittling me. But now they all seem nicer.

I know you can it's just a sense of belonging I miss

fuck off cunt this is a manchild only board

>Now that's what I call bait!

I'm not hiding anything

>why is Any Forums so tame and shy when it comes to misogyny nowadays
because our jannies deleting the more extreme woman hate stuff now compared to back then, while leaving discord e-whore worship threads up.

I used to do a lot of hate-posting, but I started going to church, stopped drinking, and got married, so now I have nothing to be angry about.
Many such cases.

personally i just came to the conclusion that its not justified to hate people because they are all victims of god, ultimately. forced into existence to suffer, be corrupted, and be unable to resist the temptations of evil. i think women are children, and i dont hate children. i dont hate children who get abused, and i think its abusive to bring women into existence in our pozzed feminist society

perhaps its men mentally hitting the wall? when they were youthful they were hateful, but now they're over the hill and its over for them, so they dont care?

this is probably correct. i see jannies deleting woman hate threads, and actual hateful posts all the time, and banning people. and those dudes leave for greener pastures with more free speech

Attached: original.gif (500x520, 379.04K)

Just go to Any Forums if you're non-white. They will humiliate you.
Or just hit up one of your old ""abusive"" Chad bfs, I'm sure they'll give you all the humiliation you need.

I hate my whore of a mother. I hope she gets sold into sex trafficking.

Chads are never abusers, its always ugly short men

>Chads are never abusers
wtf even is chad? the essence of chad is having pussy, having a girl be in love with you, having your dreams met. and men who slap and hit their girls around are definitionally chads

and also wtf is abuse? i think NOT instilling fear and respect in a girl is abuse. it causes stress in her, and causes mental pain in her. its like a dog that doesnt respect you. dogs need to respect you, and so do women. they are children. id argue that simps who are cucks and dont respect women's needs are abusers

tony hitting his wife and putting fear into her is not abuse. but walter white getting cucked over and over and being repeatedly disrespected and not doing anything IS abuse

Attached: 0v4aDKkGrHYl.jpg (1638x560, 268.09K)

well maybe it's about time we understood that the real enemy is the government who hoards aall the females from us.
ofc people on this is gonna become incels when they hide the women from us (thanks reagan, lincoln and obama)

Damn, I wish Skyler was my wife, I'd simp for her so much better than that baldfag.

Attached: sadPepe_digital_art_x4_8ae327af-c647-4b1d-aa50-20572ab14e13.png (2048x2048, 907.59K)

no, a chad is a tall white male with blue hunter eyes, great body and jawline. neither of those two ugly boomers you posted are chads, at all. they're incels.

i noticed that our society normalized and enouraged simping and cuckoldry since i was like 15? i remember my dad liked the show "married with children", but i hated it, because the husband was such a spineless cuck. this is abuse of females, and not how we ought to act with women, because women are children, fundamentally. simping, cuckoldry, and giving women power is the same as giving a spoilt child power. its child abuse. its the same thing as giving a child so much junk food that they are obese

i swear to god, if a girl isnt willing to say "i will never ever ever call the police on you, because i love you", i dont want to be with her. thats one of the things i dream about

nah.... being a chad is having your needs met. being in demand, sexually. some men, for whatever reason, arent models and have their needs met. slayers of the finest ptp that god put on this earth. and there are men who are stunningly handsome, but get no pussy. its odd, but true. pic related lost his virginity at like 21 or 22 or something. autism is a death sentence, i would know

Attached: 426686f2d884beb79ea69648fab78f86.jpg (628x800, 63.06K)

>i swear to god, if a girl isnt willing to say "i will never ever ever call the police on you, because i love you"
That's the cringiest thing I've seen in a while, incel. I'm thinking when you're a forty year old virgin living alone in a basement apartment you're going to be wishing you weren't such an edgelord when you were younger.

Attached: disgustedcat.jpg (2560x1600, 723.55K)

Just shut the hell up man
You could have made your point without mentioning that you are a woman, yet you had to be the attention seeking faggot that you are and ruin any potential this thread could have had

Women are the way they are because of biology and society

I do resent how much easier their lives are and how they tend to take it for granted, but it's not logical to hate them