There's nothing more repulsive than a man who keeps a dirty or disorganized room. Clean your room, pig

There's nothing more repulsive than a man who keeps a dirty or disorganized room. Clean your room, pig.

Attached: 1633135643540.png (587x575, 91.49K)

femanon... my room is really dirty... do you have a problem with that?

Attached: 1595681626107.png (590x790, 678.1K)

it's not like anyone else will ever see it.

Sorry, I'm not looking for a relationship right now. You'll have to go on grindr.

What about fist holes in the drywall
Does that count as dirty

What do you know about encroachment? I'll wait.

You're fucking disgusting. An animal, even. You look at your abhorrent surroundings and likely see nothing wrong with it. Even worse, you might even be complacent with the filth, like swine wallowing in a mud puddle. The condition of your living quarters is often a reflection of your soul. Nasty, ugly bedroom equals a gross man. Good men keep their bedrooms tidy and wash the bedding at least once every two weeks. They straighten up the sheets and comforter in the morning too. Leaving your bedding all fucked up is aesthetically unpleasing.
>N-n-no one will ever see it!
Typical gross moid excuses. Even if you live alone and never have guests, you keep a clean and organized living space. It's good for your mental health and it's common decency. Are you even white? You do it for yourself, retard.
>Fist holes in the drywall
Somehow even worse than a dirty bedroom. Men with anger problems are fucking trash. You're incapable of dealing with your problems like a functional human being, so you take your babyrage fits out on inanimate objects. Get a grip. You breaking random shit improves nothing and adds evidence to the case that you are a manchild.
Encroachment? What are you talking about? Are you trying to use the United States' fourth amendment as an excuse to be gross?

Attached: 1602460236856.jpg (1024x730, 100.27K)

if I live alone and never have guests, why should I care what other people think of how my room looks?

That's cute. My next wall hole will be shaped like you, sweety.

>room is always perfectly organized and clean
>clothes are always washed and fresh
>teeth are brushed daily
>but I go for weeks without showering

Attached: 1639756480690.jpg (640x613, 61.69K)

>You're fucking disgusting. An animal, even. You look at your abhorrent surroundings and likely see nothing wrong with it. Even worse, you might even be complacent with the filth, like swine wallowing in a mud puddle. The condition of your living quarters is often a reflection of your soul. Nasty, ugly bedroom equals a gross man. Good men keep their bedrooms tidy and wash the bedding at least once every two weeks. They straighten up the sheets and comforter in the morning too. Leaving your bedding all fucked up is aesthetically unpleasing.

hahhahahahahahahahahah

honestly, you are right. im so broken and dysfunctional. i cant keep with with cleanliness, with hygiene, with self care. i havent showered in god knows how long. im rotting inside and im dying, everyday. i live a life of despair, and im honestly dysfunctional. i was homeless before i got on government assistance. must be nice being you, with all your cleanliness, functioning life, and entitled attitude

Attached: 1593043541198.png (500x366, 137.05K)

>why should I care what other people think of how my room looks?
Did you even read what I typed? Putting in the effort to keep a clean living space is for the benefit of yourself. Keeping good habits is part of living a good life. You are actively reaching for reasons to not clean your room. SERIOUSLY think about that for a moment please.
>Continuing destructive, mentally ill behavior instead of seeking to improve as an individual
Textbook manchild moid. Try not to hit a stud.
Not showering for weeks is very gross user, but I'm happy that you don't live in complete squalor like these other trogs do. It's still unacceptable. Get into the habit of washing yourself every 2 days at bare minimum. Use lukewarm water, since frequent use of hot water can damage your skin. Only shampoo twice per week at the most and use conditioner if you want soft cute boy hair. Apply lotion every once in a while too, even on your feet. Cute kitties.
It doesn't have to be this way user. All men, even the stinkiest, are capable of bettering their lives.
>must be nice being you, with all your cleanliness, functioning life, and entitled attitude
I was blessed with a lack of mental illness (maybe?), good genetics, and a half-decent upbringing. Not everyone gets lucky because God hates us. However, there is never a reasonable excuse to be gross. Rise above your circumstances and prove the doubters wrong. I'm sorry to hear that you were homeless, but clearly you were clever enough to escape that situation. Aren't you clever enough to go even further? Also I'm acting like an entitled bitch because I'm very drunk and seething.

Attached: 1638407530724.jpg (2048x1477, 199.22K)

>Leaving your bedding all fucked up is aesthetically unpleasing.
That's just your subjective opinion. I don't straighten up my blanket but I do clean my room regularly.

I know how to shower and wash my hair and normally do it every other day at least. Depression is a bitch though.
At least I barely stink.

You know, I was considering it, but now that you've told me to, I kind of don't want to.

It's clean i swear ;)

Attached: 20220219_034708998.jpg (4032x3024, 1.53M)

Turn on your light user. :)

>Putting in the effort to keep a clean living space is for the benefit of yourself. Keeping good habits is part of living a good life.

If I clean my room will a gf magically fall into my lap?

I'm so depressed I don't give a fuck about anything much less a clean apartment

Nah I've been too depressed to do that

Cleaning won't bring her back from the dead, user.

Attached: 1639347640899.jpg (828x748, 166.36K)

Shut up you dumb foid. Go clean your vagina

there's a lot that's significantly more repulsive. so much that there's not enough room in this thread to list it all. you're a bad person and likely fit within that list.