My Dad's cancer moved from his lungs to his lymph system

>My Dad's cancer moved from his lungs to his lymph system.
Why won't this nightmare end? I just want to wake up.

Attached: 1645082204971.jpg (740x400, 42.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34472703/
spooky2.com/transmission/plasmamode/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My father died of cancer when I was 14.
I miss him to this day.
I've been wearing the ring he gave me every day since then

I'm sorry user. Spend as much time with him as you can. Savor every moment.

that sucks user. i took care of my dad from the end of high school to my early 20s, he passed away from spinal cancer. to this day i still dream about him.

I'm sorry dude, stay strong.

I'm so sorry user. I really am, you know

Get molecular testing immediately, start looking at clinical trials online, research 24/7. Oncologists are usually time strapped and often retarded. You can drastically improve your chances. Don't get faggy cfDNA testing, go get something worthwhile.

yeah some google-fu will surely provide better solutions than actual doctors. Fuck off

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34472703/
If you've got nothing to lose, you've got nothing to lose

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-18 at 23-23-52 Revisiting the Molecular Interactions between the Tumor Protein TCTP and the Drugs Sertra[...].png (720x229, 14.5K)

sorry brother
spend as much time as possible with him as you can

I'm so sorry friend

spend as much time with him as you possibly can. be braver than you have ever been. do everything you can for him, and love him for all his flaws. always try to put on a good mood for him and cheer him up, keep him faithful even when you yourself can't.
It's been 3 months since I lost mine to lung cancer. Spent two months with him in the hospital, and I miss every single moment I had with him there.
See if his type of tumor responds to TAGRISSO or similar. There are tests for this.

>pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34472703/
I'll show this to him. Maybe he'll want to try.

haha your dad's dying

At least I have a dad.

Enjoy watching your father die.

That wasn't me (OP)

I will. He hasn't given up despite the odds.

My b.

How old is your father? What type of exposure may he have had? Look, regional metastases are worse, but IO therapy and targetable alterations can help some 30-50% of pts. Doctors don't offer it up because insurance doesn't fucking pay and sometimes they just don't keep up to date.

Mine died a few weeks ago. Honestly, I'm glad he stopped suffering. At a certain point, they cease being the person they were. I hope your dad goes peacefully.

My father is 60. He has small cell lung cancer, it was stage 3 when it was discovered. It got it from smoking for many years. He had Chemo and radiation treatment, we thought he had beat it but scans revealed that it had moved to the lymph system (biopsy revealed it was the same cancer.) he gets his treatment through the VA.

Has he accepted Jesus Christ as his Lord and savior?

Yeah, he's been a Christian all his life.

that is good to hear. stay strong, user

Christians don't die. They become part of the council of gods in heaven.

It's selfish but I still need him here.
Thank you.

spooky2.com/transmission/plasmamode/

Try to cure his cancer with this.

Heartless. No wonder you're alone.

>I still need him here
It's always sad to say goodbye, but it isn't forever. My advice is to grab a microphone and ask as much as you can while you still have the opportunity.