I graduate college in a few months and i haven't even gone on a date

it didn't even fucking start, bros. i never stood a chance. should i just kill myself?

Attached: 1639639459703.jpg (437x431, 14.45K)

If no date in a few months, yes, you should. College is about dating, if you aren't doing it, college is really not worth it

wait for metaverse, it may be a savior for robots, just give it 20 years of developement, hang on there

No, if you are not dating RIGHT NOW, you should give up. Just give up, like you said you would, OP

how? how did you go all 4 years without friends or social experiences?

job interviews wont ask about your dating experience so youre ok

thanks for the firm goalpost, at least there's something to work on when i don't toil away at the degree

not a metaverse believer, but would be happy to be proven wrong

i have a few friends (men, women, whathaveyou) in my program or adjacent programs, they're all either paired up with each other or extremely book-ish. we drink, play games, yada yada, but i guess i'm repulsive enough that they won't recommend me to anybody they know who is single.

ha, true. at least i have my lab job at the school.

if they thought you were repulsive they wouldnt hang out with you. why havent you made any moves with out with them or asked to meet any of their friends? you seem like youre normal enough to attend school and have friends so im a bit confused as to why you havent gone on a date or gotten laid once during college

i've asked before but all i got was either an "uh, nobody i know at the moment is single, better luck next time!" or a "well, i don't think you'd get along with my friends like that...". the former could be true for all i know so i don't really bother to press that point, the latter seems like a cop-out to avoid muddying any waters. the bookworms are also very firm about "putting school first", even bringing this up when we're not really talking about dating (i guess letting me know i'm a no-go?).

i could be a huge paranoiac of course, but it just feels like there's this huge berth people give me when it comes to dating. i don't even care about sex anymore, i know i'm never getting laid unless i buy a hooker because i'm a skinnyfat, i just want to take somebody out and have a good time with them.

you dont go to parties? i know its not quite the same as a senior now but if you went to parties when younger why not hook up a little? even if you needed to lower your standards for the night. not that a ons is as fulfilling as a relationship but it can help you get better at talking to and flirting with girls. make sure you go to a bunch of graduation parties if you can then. if your friends arent the partying type try and convince them telling them you guys will never be able to enjoy a college party again. graduation gets people loose enough for one last blowout

Have you asked them out yourself?

dude I know you mean well, but do you really think it's that easy for everyone? not op so I guess I can't speak for him, but man, you and I live in different worlds.

>thanks for the firm goalpost, at least there's something to work on when i don't toil away at the degree
Forget about your degree, everyone graduates with something and ends up in the same place when they graduate. Just focus on finding a girl you like, you only got one chance at this

>skinnyfat
You are a fat piece of shit, why do you white people always make gibberish words like this to make yourself feel better?

normally i wouldnt suggest it ro a random unibot but op has friends and social skills it seems. i understand he may have a harder time flirting with strange women rather than his friends but he seems likke hes just not making much effort is all

i've gone to a few parties now, but i never really felt comfortable there no matter how much booze i'd drink. i must have some type of inverted psychic sense to find the unavailable, 'cause every time i tried chatting somebody up, they'd either blow me off with some insult or they'd flat-out tell me "i have a partner".

as for the graduation party idea, i think one or two of my friends would like to but they're covid-tards so they're still really on the fence. i'll just have to hope and see.

i asked out one way later after the fact (actually pretty recently, within the last week or so) and they told me they're seeing their ex they like to complain about so much again. i don't know what to make of that still, but i just took the L then.

have you ever asked your friends about it? your closest bros? if there is a glaring reason why you dont have success with girls? i know its embarrassing but with close friends nothing is and it can be amazing to open up to someone about something weighing on you for so long

i don't really have 'bros', unfortunately. i don't want to make this into a deep-dive therapy session about my past, but i never had genuinely close friends growing up like everyone else seemed to have. i like the friends i have now, don't get me wrong, but i don't see them as the type that i could bare my soul with.

im sorry to hear that. again i know i am just spouting shit withut knowing much about your situation and maybe your friends now arent those kinds of people but sometimes people surprise you. consider once more if you can ask them about something like this and take your friendship to another level. it gets much much harder to make close friends after graduating so take the chance i fyou can user

I'm in a similar position, I have no 'friends' either really and I feel like such an outcast. I'm also in a class with the majority girls and I'm in this group project

and every so often those girls amongst each other (in my group project I;m the only guy). every so often they will just talk about relationships and boyfriends and it just feels so humiliating, wanna kill everyone there when that shit happens including myself.

>already fucked one girl
>dating another
>gonna graduate next semester
>have a good internship lined up for this spring

Couldn't be me OP, get owned

Attached: 1389027864142.png (313x338, 56.22K)

Here's something you need to realize: girls don't go on dates as much as they used to. They are way more introverted than back 10-15 years ago. Most of them pretty much only go out to get wasted, otherwise they just stay in and watch Netflix.

Basically, don't let the number of dates you've gone on depict your net worth.