Dodged the incest rape pregnancy thing by running away from my family during a summer camp by making all the guys I...

>dodged the incest rape pregnancy thing by running away from my family during a summer camp by making all the guys I left with think I wanted to fuck all of them just to ditch them for a woman's shelter as soon as we made it to a real city
How did you story start anons?

Attached: 1644886570741.jpg (1100x1950, 374.35K)

>dodged the incest rape pregnancy thing by running away from my family during a summer camp by making all the guys I left with think I wanted to fuck all of them
What?

So my grandpa was going around and raping the girls in the family and I realized I needed to run so when I was at a summer camp that year I tricked some guys who were working there into letting me leave with them by leading them on and making them think I wanted to fuck them.

I wish you got raped by your grandpa you ugly bitch. You deserve a hentai bad ending.

My grandpa was also a rapist. But he didnt care what gender

You should have let them gangbang you. They were entitled to your body for saving you.

Imagine how fucked you would have been, figuratively and literally, if you had been a boy and your grandpa had been like

Imagine knowing what your own shit tastes like but not remembering why

>So my grandpa was going around and raping the girls in the family
This sounds very similar to another story I read here only I think that person said
- his grandfather was raping boys in the family too
- I think he didn't escape before being raped himself

In a regular home with normy parents. Sorry user.

>making all the guys I left with think I wanted to fuck all of them just to ditch them for a woman's shelter as soon as we made it to a real city
You let them use you, didn't you?

Sorry about that I unironically think about how lucky I am that I managed to get out when I did.

That's what they probably thought actually. I bet they talked about it when I wasn't around.

Grandpas are rapey

Gratz

How the fuck did no one fight back?

Nope. I had to do some nestling and hugging but that was it. Showed them my boobs. No sex of any kind though. Not even a real kiss.

>Showed them my boobs.
That's disappointing to hear.

I wonder if you're the one I was talking about in: Or maybe there's just a lot of families with grandfathers who rape all of their progeny.

I mean it was like let them get more and more riled up and pressure me or take my shirt off and let off some of the pressure.

Know the reverse feel, grandma was the sexual abuser.

Something about older generations I guess.

Where were your parents in all of this? Were they just cool with your grandpa on the loose?

>Sorry about that I unironically think about how lucky I am that I managed to get out when I did.
Really though. I mean I'm sure you have some scars from coming out of that situation but the impact being raped by anyone (especially family) has on people is earthshattering.
How old were you when you escaped? Did you ever contact family again? And also, do you feel bad that you couldn't save anyone else?

Parents? You mean my debilitated, alcoholic, mentally ill, borderline non functional mom or my dad that I never met?

Yeah I believe it. I saw it in my own family. I was 14 when I ran. I do wish there was a way for me to have stopped it for my sister and two cousins but I don't necessarily feel any regret because I don't know what I would have done anyway. I haven't contacted any of them though. The last time I saw my family was eleven years ago.

>I was 14 when I ran.
So how did you go through high school? Foster family, group home, stay at the women's shelter?

How old were you when this happened and how are you making a living now?

The shelter enrolled me in foster care where I bounced around until I was 18 and graduted high school.

I was 14. Now I work as a legal assistant in a financial office. I basically just sort papers for files.

A happy ending more or less. Or at least it would be, however you ended up here so something is still wrong isnt there?

Why are you in this strange place?