Is there a shortage of women?

Is there a shortage of women?
Why is it so extremely difficult to find a GF/wife these days?

Attached: 1638078968655.jpg (250x243, 7.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

insider.com/west-elm-caleb-highlights-internet-sleuthing-dating-app-issues-2022-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Why is it so extremely difficult to find a GF/wife these days?
Every woman ages 18-30 who is desirable already has a boyfriend or spouse. They simply got snatched up by men who were superior or more clever/lucky than you. Any young woman who is single for longer than 6 months is either ugly, severely mentally ill, or extremely picky. The only way to get a gf nowadays is to steal her from some other poor sap or be desirable and hope to get lucky.

Attached: 1619410224389.jpg (1280x720, 90.04K)

How is it difficult? Just go to a bar or social event

>lol jus go 2 da bar

Women are effectively sharing Chads through dating apps. Women really have a casual relationship with a guy out of their league via Tinder and tell themselves he's only seeing her

Lol yeah basically. Youll meet a lot of girls

These beasts, these biofemale demons.
Only robowaifus can provide us with what we need.

there's no shortage of women
it's not difficult to find a gf/wife
if you find it difficult, it's your fault

>Is there a shortage of women?
there's a shortage of avenues to meet them. The world is getting smaller. People are staying in and venues are collapsing. It's not that women aren't still around it's that places where young people congregate have disappeared. Integration with our communities has disappeared. Most people don't even know their neighbors anymore. They don't go to church nobody knows anybody anymore.

Its just changed. Instead of malls people go to events and have more hobbies

There has always been a shortage of young women. 105 boys are born for every 100 girls. Women only outnumber men because they live longer.

The bar (singular) in my town only has boomers

*a lot of divorced women

You'll begin to find a surplus of women as you reach middle age, after women are getting off the carousel

Your town doesnt exist. There are plenty of bars filled with young adults. It seems like the thread should be about a shortage of IQ points

The trick for me is not finding women to date or fuck but ones I want to spend time with after we date or fuck

:'( This world is cruel

Wheres the trick? Just date the same girl for longer and try to settle down

I once did the math and deduced that in my town of 7600 people, there are 130 single women between 18 and 34

I never see any of them anywhere, only boomers and their parents

Where do you find ones to date or fuck

Boomers parents? According to the census you dont even exist

My town has more people over 65 than people between 15 and 34

That should make it easier for you, boomer

Meet Caleb. You see Caleb is a very busy guy, he has to fuck 100 NYC girls. These girls you know, sip*, think that they got Chad Caleb by the balls. Some of them are even arrogant enough to think she is putting him on the "list".
But Caleb, heh, Caleb this clever fuck, do a clever fucking, and leave all of them like a meat fleshlight.
insider.com/west-elm-caleb-highlights-internet-sleuthing-dating-app-issues-2022-1
Caleb is a chad. Every women Caleb picks thinks that she is having him. And when they realised they've being used, they still search for the same type of guy, because they think it's their looksmatch, even though they've being used for a quick fuck. They do that until they are old and realize that she can't go on the carrossel anymore.

So they'll try to settle with you. Alpha fucks beta bucks as they say.

This and OP is a ugly faggot who doesn't get out of his house. One doesn't exclude the other

Attached: 61eb15d5d265300018043575.jpg (1000x500, 69.36K)

Yeah I do not want to spend time or effort on them
I find them on the internet easily

wut? I'm 29 years old

Where do you spend your time? It barely takes anything to date

Oh, so you're good looking and thus do well on Tinder

Thats unlikely. there are no people in their 20s in your town.

>barely takes anything to date
What are you talking about? Being in a relationship is usually an active participation type deal. If I do not like a bitch besides having sex, why would I waste time and effort on her?
I have never fucked from tinder.
I have fucked from eHarm and Craigslist

What do you spend your time on? It hardly takes anything to date

Aren't them women on those sites usually gross hags

I spend most of my time outside of work getting blasted at the gym and smoking hash, chilling with my bros and collecting high end art pieces

>Is there a shortage of women?
depends on location
>Why is it so extremely difficult to find a GF/wife these days?
women are told that if they dont live an "adventerous" life then they should kill themselves so they either take 100 dicks locally or travel and take 200 dicks around the globe.

It is good for practice m8. When I was in my 20s I was having sex with girls in their 30s and now that I am in my 30s I plan to have sex with girls who are less than 20

I hope you dont mean NFTs lol. Do you prefer men over girls?

There are about 700 people in their twenties in this town, I just barely see them anywhere