I severely emotionally abused my ex e-bf and cheated on him with other e-men to the point where he has No irl friends...

i severely emotionally abused my ex e-bf and cheated on him with other e-men to the point where he has No irl friends anymore and has to attend therapy . i dont feel bad ab abusing him bc Men r pigs :3 but
why do i feel mad hes finally had enough of my shit after a year????

Attached: 106640EE-C0B6-4B5C-9169-4FA9A8BF7686.jpg (1118x1079, 342.22K)

will the bait posts ever end ? its beyond stale at this point, it grows mold at this point.

You abused him as a powertrip since it made you feel valuable since he as basically doing an internal calculation that you were good enough to make up for the abuse. Now he finally hit the breaking point and your ego feels insulted that you weren't good enough. Basically you're a psychopathic narcissist like most women. If I could beat you to death in Minecraft I would.

that's uh, that's worryingly hot, i don't suppose you would consider doing findom by any chance?

I seen many more women in the mental institutions were I worked at part-time. They were beyond crazy and lost souls. It got to a point we're I quit because it was too crazy for me.

you WISH it was bait D:

Attached: 12321BD5-6F68-4AA7-B0DC-ED376D6B3B40.jpg (929x204, 78.33K)

I too abused my ex boyfriend and now he can't say my name without crying

BASED! girlboss

It's sad that people like you exist. Unironically proud of abusing people who did nothing to you

its HIS fault for getting involved with me

Did your dad not give you enough attention? Is this why you come on an incel forum and brag about abusing men?

>incel forum
LOL thats funny

there is now why. They are trolls. Don't feed the trolls you retards. Everyone leave this post and stop replying to them.

Attached: wankers.jpg (1200x852, 83.91K)

>nitpicking because my post hit home
And who says I don't want attention too

SHOT THE THE HEART, AND YOU'RE TO BLAME!
YOU GIVE WOMEN, A BAD NAME.

Attached: 1630964197399.jpg (1080x1080, 123.54K)

Try me next. I'll fap to your cheating and emotional abuse. Send me pics of cum in your mouth.

Fuck I'm so jealous WHERE do I get a girl like this

Wait what was his name I might be him

he knows my trip so it definitely wasnt you

If you were him you wouldn't respond to this life-sucking leech. Men haven't always done right by me but all my women "friends" have always wanted something from me, even my bf.

Attached: 20210924_150910-1.jpg (1024x864, 103.98K)

That means there's more of your kind out there
I hate this place
I'm not overly sure what you're trying to say here user

Attached: 94383401_p0.png (716x795, 197.88K)