Born with chad genes

>born with chad genes
>spend your career posing next to human deformities with a disingenuous look of happiness borderlining on psychopathic
Why? Is it post-irony?

Attached: 1645222153829.jpg (960x960, 72.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=communal narcissists
youtube.com/watch?v=sIcLiC3VnTk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he looks like a psycho

JOCKEY

he could be a sociopath

I don't like shitting on genuinely good people but I don't know about him bros

Attached: images (1) - 2022-02-19T013557.709.jpg (739x415, 29.07K)

is he human? honest question......

Attached: images (1) - 2022-02-19T013758.330.jpg (739x415, 41.12K)

This guy is literally a saint. I don't care if you call me leddit

Whatever. Not all of us psychos are bad.
For some of us, shit like this is a balm for a permanently wounded soul.
The only thing that soothes the raging voices in me is being kind to other people, and looking out for them.

is this why we're here in this shithole? such vile creatures we are to doubt the intentions of this man? remember if anything doesn't go your way it's precisely because of this disgusting behavior of yours, to look for the faults in the most chivalrous of men

Attached: images (1) - 2022-02-19T014029.612.jpg (739x415, 28.21K)

he's a turbo-normie. do you know how normies like mocking, patronizing and feeling superior to losers in highschool? well this guy never could get over that feeling

dont trust this guy to be a good person. i can guarantee you this kid eats meat. morals are not important for this dude. holy jesus those are soulless eyes

Yeah, he's a nice person who's doing something nice.

the only thing chad loves more than fucking stacy is mogging subhumanoids back into the shadow realm

he's fucking them isn't he

Attached: rarepepe.jpg (243x250, 7.72K)

That looks like a normal nigger child to me. Is this subtle racial commentary?

You're really making fun of a man that volunteered himself to give a voice to the voiceless? Seriously?

A cute retard girl made fuck me eyes at me when I was going in and out of my apt some years back. Her brother showed up and cockblocked though

"It's time to go"

That's not a Chad OP

"hey guys today today I'm meeting kid who was unlucky enough to be born a nigger"

Attached: images (1) - 2022-02-19T015235.755.jpg (200x200, 6.22K)

There's clearly something deeply wrong with this guy. You can see it in the soulless eyes. He could probably kill a small animal and feel nothing.

google.com/search?q=communal narcissists

>STAAAAAAAAAAAAARS
Best SBSK kino
youtube.com/watch?v=sIcLiC3VnTk

Attached: sbskzombie.jpg (1477x1409, 160.68K)

why do you think they're all smiling?

Attached: 1644222774972.jpg (668x501, 47.46K)

His channel makes him a lot of money and he only has to deal with people who are below him in every sense of the word. It's easy money.

shut the fuck up edgenigger

Those fucking eyes are so much more terrifying than the little gobling hanging around his neck