Question for the fellow mentally ill: whats the most extreme form of therapy you have tried...

question for the fellow mentally ill: whats the most extreme form of therapy you have tried? both in professional settings and, if you have, tried on your own

Attached: 1622220294646.png (1173x1029, 1.21M)

An inpatient stay

that sounds really tame desu senpai, did it help at all?

what a bunch of fucking normies that are online

Professionally I got forced to stay in the looney bin for like 2 weeks

on my own I had this great idea to hide my meds because in my mind all I needed was a kickstart so I waited for three months and then took all my pills.
As you can imagine I just had seizures and was put into a coma instead lol

what pills did you take and how much of them?
im saving up a lot of mine, but not for a kickstart

quetiapine, mirtazapine and venlafaxeine 3 months worth for alot of them

Also if you want to kill yourself trying to overdose on medicine is like the worst thing to do, I swalloed grams of some medicines when a "deadly" dose should still be in the milligram range.

i have a lot more and stronger stuff saved up. took me ages to get what i have now, rn im saving up benzos to hopefully fall asleep before anything uncomfortable happens, which im sure will happen. its been a while since i counted, but i have maybe 500 pills now in total, not sure if ill grind them all up to flush down or just my benzos leaving the rest to be taken up normally

tried to od on grams of quetiapine and pregabalin when that was all i had, shit was a disappointment to say the least

what makes you think i shouldnt do grams when less could maybe do it? in my head the more the better the chance, no?

>question for the fellow mentally ill: whats the most extreme form of therapy you have tried?
I've been hiding and evading as best I can most my life. I think it's been for the best.
Looking back I'm actually convinced that it's the world that's been going wack for at leasy half a century. There's not that much wrong with us as individuals
Next thread please

I mean yeah benzos are some strong stuff for sure so you might die I suppose?
But lithium and quetiapine should've also done the trick but no way jose

My brother got involuntary shock treatment because he kept fighting the hospital staff and they couldn't inject him with any more thorazine. He hated it and he still rants about losing memories almost 20 years later.

yea idk how many mg of clonazepam i have, but im thinking the more the better, and even better if ground up first, then on top of that i have a ton of amitriptyline, agomelatine, isocarboxazid, and a few random ones like a few mg of zolpidem and hydroxyzine

i dont plan on taking any lithium, shit sounds horrible to od on if you arent knocked out first

im guessing someone found you in a coma or what? what was it like if you dont mind me asking, id love to know what its like just to be prepared for it

yea that can happen

You're not going to kill yourself. If you wanted to die you'd use any of the much more humane methods readily available to you. If you really wanted to die by substance you'd purchase heroin. You're saving up pills as a cope and have convinced yourself it's genuine in the process. It's akin to copes such as "if nothing changes by next year I'm necking!" You use them to soothe your pain and to make yourself feel in control, but when push comes to shove, you're not dedicated enough.

That's also why you talk about it like this online. It sounds impressive and sad and gets you attention. A poor cope and a fashion statement.

lithium makes you a zombie so don't take that shit ever lol

how can you detect spies on my computer btw? feels like the police are really close right now

yes my sister found me screaming at a wall apparantly and having random seizures with a bleeding nose

it's all a fucking scam.
it's not designed to make you better as that isn't profitable
every single one
Going outside and doing something with your life helped the most
Why did no one tell me this sooner?!

i have had multiple impulsive attempts at oding in the past, im tired of failing so i save up for when the rest of my prep work is done and ive exhausted all options
i dont have any other method available for various reasons
believe what you will about my will to go through with it, but i will say it is nice to have an exit plan for when all else fails and the od attempts ive had have been very blissful thinking it was over

ive never felt that with lithium, but with quetiapine and pregabalin it does feel very zombie like
no idea user, if the glowies are here, then im on the list too

do you remember anything else? anything before, during, or after? living alone i dont have anyone whod find me

so who are you?
I get my medicines for free and I even have a woman who puts them in a safety "fool proof" daily dosage container but I opened it with a nail file so they are not fool proof

you did something im incapable of, good on you for getting better user

not them but op. i have to pick up a small container twice a week, they dont trust me with more than 3-4 days worth at a time

nah not really, the only thing I remember was someone pulling out a cable out of my dick because I couldn't control my bladder I think.
Other than that the only information I have of that comatose state is a doctor putting her hand on my shoulder to make a blood test or something.

And yes I feel like glowies are recording my messages right now

>professional
I talked to a therapist for a few sessions. Literally just told me to be normal. Then "helped" me look for jobs for the 5 sessions after that while I tried to get any sort of actual advice
>tried on my own
Copious amounts of alcohol every night for like 4 or 5 years
That didn't work either but it did more than the psych

What ended up working for me at least a little was finding hobbies and things I enjoy

Yeah been there done that, just pretend you're normal and they let you have your way eventually

my mother had severe bipolar, autism, and was abusing heavy drugs IE meth, crack, etc.
So I got to grow up all sorts of fucked up
Severe depression, anxiety and the aforementioned issues my mother had
I tried everything from standard therapy all the way to shock therapy
all of that shit is fake as fuck

I know I am supposed to feel "sick" but I really feel normal even though I have people whispering that im sick.

damn, i was hoping for a bit of an idea of what its like. i have 3 or 4 different orders id imagine things happen in and hope coma comes first. you really dont remember anything after taking everything? i mean i guess its nice that you dont remember if you dont, but still

eventually theyll likely let me just do it once a week too

what a shit therapist, but good thing you could still find joy in some things