>see window
>"is that an american flag?"
>laugh hysterically
i don't understand what's so funny about being patriotic

Attached: teddy.jpg (1920x1080, 409.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/4/8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It is considered tacky and low class to have flag items that are not an actual flag. And you are arguably breaking flag code by using it as a curtain since the flag might be touching the ground.

Its funny to fly a flag of a country that hates itself and its own government (of both partys) are trying to sabotage and destroy it.

I would laugh at anyone who flys the US flag, mightaswell fly an israeli flag you fucking niggercattle

user, how did you hang your flag? From the outside it probably looks like it's backwards and the girls were laughing at you disrespecting the flag by being a retard
You also sound like a try hard autist with that pipe

1. it was an actual flag, i just hung it up as a curtain
2. these were low class apartments. nobody that isn't poor lives there
3. it wasn't touching the ground, the window stops like 3 feet above the floor
4. i have USA flag hoodie, blankets, hats, backpack, keychain trinkets, and more
5. why is it "low class" to be patriotic?

>Its funny to fly a flag of a country that hates itself and its own government (of both partys) are trying to sabotage and destroy it.
nation != country. true patriots would happily eradicate the ZOG + dem + repub parties

>I would laugh at anyone who flys the US flag, mightaswell fly an israeli flag you fucking niggercattle
except i live in the USA

It is 100% breaking flag code
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/4/8

>(d) The flag should never be used as wearing apparel, bedding, or drapery. It should never be festooned, drawn back, nor up, in folds, but always allowed to fall free. Bunting of blue, white, and red, always arranged with the blue above, the white in the middle, and the red below, should be used for covering a speaker's desk, draping the front of the platform, and for decoration in general.
>(e) The flag should never be fastened, displayed, used, or stored in such a manner as to permit it to be easily torn, soiled, or damaged in any way.

Surely a hyper-patriot American like you would know that, right OP???

>user, how did you hang your flag?
behind the window blinds, sort of as a curtain

>From the outside it probably looks like it's backwards and the girls were laughing at you disrespecting the flag by being a retard
it's not backwards and they weren't laughing at that, they laughed that someone would fly a USA flag

>You also sound like a try hard autist with that pipe
trying hard to do what, get a good buzz from tobacco? i'm not going to roll a cigarette every time i want to smoke, and the pipe hits better anyway

OP, do you also wear a trillby...I mean """fedoa"""?

>It is 100% breaking flag code
yeah, sure, that's why they laughed

> The flag should never be used as wearing apparel, bedding, or drapery
oh, is that a crime?
i'm guilty of all of these
please, send the pigs to arrest me for wearing a USA flag hoodie, having USA flag blankets, and having a USA flag over my window so i can sleep better in the morning

also arrest my kitty because she's laying on a flag blankie

>Surely a hyper-patriot American like you would know that, right OP?
you're confusing patriotism with "obsession with following every single one of he millions of stupid laws in the books"
that's isn't in the constitution, faggot

Attached: fairy-blanket.jpg (1000x1333, 928.69K)

>do you also wear a trillby
no. if i want to wear a hat because it's sunny or whatever, i wear a regular ball cap with a USA flag design on it that someone bought me for my birthday

the tobacco pipe isn't a fashion statement. i love tobacco, i smoke it every day. the most effective way i have found to smoke it is with a pipe

>I-I'm patriotic
>disrespects the flag by having it plastered all over his low class ass
Abbie Hoffman got arrested for wearing the flag as a shirt and he was liberal as fuck and doing it as a protest statement. what's up with conservatives fetishizing the flag and wanting to do all these things with it that were considered disrespectful a few years ago

OK this is why they're laughing at you: you're a white nigger, aka a WIGGER, who calls himself a patriot without any respect for and an extremely shallow understanding of the law, country, and traditions of the United States.

>disrespects the flag
except i didn't

>Abbie Hoffman got arrested for wearing the flag as a shirt
so it's illegal to wear USA flags on shirts?
then why are they sold all over the internet, faggot?

>what's up with conservatives fetishizing the flag and wanting to do all these things with it that were considered disrespectful a few years ago
why are you asking me? i'm not conservative

i never considered wearing a USA flag on your shirt to be disrespectful

These faggots only believe the law applies to people they don't like. Unless it's in their benefit of course in which case law and order all the way.

>without any respect for and an extremely shallow understanding of the law, country, and traditions of the United States.
what makes you think i have no respect for the USA, faggot?

>DURR YOU DIDN'T FOLLOW THIS STUPID LAW THAT SHOULDN'T EXIST ALONG WITH MILLIONS OF OTHER STUPID LAWS

cool

>OP breaking down each post and replying to them line by line
Why is that behavior so common among autistics?

>drugs are illegal? So why are there junkies
Dumb fag

>Abbie Hoffman got arrested for wearing the flag as a shirt
he should have been arrested for being a subversive kike

You answered your own question: they are autistic so they have zero understanding of social interactions so they think they can argue people into liking them. Ever hear of "rules lawyering"? The only thing this accomplishes is pissing everyone else off. When you do it in the context of the game, the worst thing that happens is that the game just ends. You do it IRL, someone might justifiably beat your autistic ass and nobody would want to prosecute.

>Dumb fag
you must be trolling, idiot
you're claiming that a USA flag on clothing, bedding, or drapery is illegal. maybe so, along with all sorts of nonsense that shouldn't be illegal
but these laws simply are not enforced at all

your drug comparison FAILS because meth, heroin, and crack aren't being sold every day on ebay, amazon, at walmart, etc etc.

if you try to publicly sell illegal drugs, you'll be arrested (i don't agree with this, but that's the case). selling USA flag t-shirts [unless they're meant to be offensive] won't get you arrested at all. if someone was arrested for it, it could be put on the news and people would express outrage

butthurt, low-IQ mong is shown to be full of shit and has to resort to
>b-b-but you're autistic
champ, do you really think calling someone an "autist" on Any Forums is going to offend them?
very original

Even if you don't get caught for dealing drugs, people still think you're a nigger hoodrat, so...

what does that have to do with my point, el retardo?

Given the line by line breakdowns you write, complete with reddit spacing, it seems like you are offended.

unless you're a drug store or doctor, then it's fine to give people meth and opioids

You are an autistic wigger who nobody likes because he is an autistic white nigger with zero personality or redeeming factors than internet meme conservatism.

so which one is it? am i replying to your points because i am autistic or because i am offended?
and why would i be offended?

>You are an autistic wigger who nobody likes
not true
>because he is an autistic white nigger
prove it
>with zero personality
demonstrably wrong
>or redeeming factors
also wrong
>than internet meme conservatism
but i'm not "conservative"

Both. You are offensive to anyone who is exposed to your radioactive autism.

>drugs aren't being sold in convenient places every day
Retard
Also have you guys noticed that the lower someone's IQ is the more likely they are to be needlessly aggressive like OP
Take a deep breath and come to terms that what you thought was patriotic was disrespecting the flag and everything that it stands for

>You are offensive
so YOU are the one that's offended
i guess it was just projection after all
let me guess, you're non-white, born to immigrant parents, living in the USA, and also homosexual / tranny
LOL