Why are men so paranoid about their wives or girlfriends maintaining contact with men that they previously had sex with...

Why are men so paranoid about their wives or girlfriends maintaining contact with men that they previously had sex with, like ex boyfriends or husbands? Why do they assume that the sex would just resume? If they're no longer in a relationship, it's no more likely they would fuck someone old than it is that they would fuck someone new.

Attached: tumblr_p90bqm33NE1tnqw7no2_640.jpg (640x853, 104.62K)

I simply do not trust women to make logical decisions.

Yes, it is more likely. You have no exes to know.

Why are women so paranoid about their husbands or boyfriends maintaining contact with women that they previously had sex with, like ex girlfriends or wives? Why do they assume that the sex would just resume? If they're no longer in a relationship, it's no more likely they would fuck someone old than it is that they would fuck someone new.

i am not paranoid about that sort of thing but it is absolutely more likely. people are more likely to fuck someone they are familiar with fucking than a stranger

Umm, this isn't the the case though? Women aren't like that

why would you stay in touch with an ex? they're an ex for a reason - seems unattractively desperate

>I simply do not trust women to make logical decisions.
Based.

Attached: 1640388786786.gif (320x240, 1.79M)

it is statistically more likely that they would cheat on you with an ex

They're just ex sex partners. They can still be friends

This. If shes seeing ex then it means shes not over him and can cheat at any given time.

After my ex and I broke up, we were friends with benefits for a while, as we both looked for new relationships. If one of us was in something that looked like it was getting serious, we'd break off the FWB arrangement. But when we were just casually dating people, we'd still be meeting up and fucking. We both found ourselves having to evaluate how serious something was with someone else we were dating, when it was appropriate to bring up this FWB arrangement with that person, when/whether we should stop, etc.

Long story short, it is very realistic for someone to have something still going on with their ex. Just because two people couldn't make a relationship work doesn't mean they're no longer attracted to each other. This doesn't necessarily mean I'd be paranoid about people being friends with their exes, but it's something that one needs to communicate about with their partner.

>previously had sex with
Do you even have to ask?
It's because a dog returns to his Vomit and the Sow returns to her Mire.

Women are fickle creatures

Because woman are whores.

It's like you virgins have never heard of a booty call before.

>it's no more likely they would fuck someone old than it is that they would fuck someone new.
Objectively incorrect
next question.

This is honestly the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

What's your point, Normal?

I would believe you OP but I have had sex with the same person for five years now, and fucked and dated other girls during that time as well

that pussy is top fucking tier

>They're just ex sex partners. They can still be friends
I am with my ex fwb.

Thats the only reason you could continue to talk to a past fuck mate you lying foid.