Stacy appreciation thread

What do you like the most about Stacies, fellow robots?

Attached: 1539106717_image (1).jpg (1200x675, 63.54K)

her confidence, demeanor, intelligence and radiant beauty

I like how she is just living and never sad. Basically the exact opposite of me.

oh anonymous.

oh anonymouss

Stacys live in ignorant bliss unaware of how unfunny and retarded they are, but that ignorance does make them happy

Maybe being born questioning everything and getting annoyed is the wrong answer

I'll never understand why some people find orange skin and fake lips attractive.

Don't you just wish a Stacy could counterbalance your misery with her solar demeanor?
Anything you could do with a f*mcel gf would be twice as fun with Stacy

Attached: Stacy on the beach.webm (640x360, 1.01M)

Now that I think of it stacys arent born, they're made. manufactured beings with a instinctual desire to fit in

im not delusional as to believe that i could keep Stacey happy- she deserves Chad

Somebody's jelly
You deserve a Stacy, user
All of us do

Attached: dsfdsf4344244242.jpg (313x512, 41.21K)

sure, i can dream and wish for Stacey gf, but alas reality be a cruel and harsh mistress, my non-Chad genetics and middle class income could never keep her happy.

i may be an incel. I am Korean. i may be designated as a far-right extremist by the glowies.

but i am at least knowing of my place in this society, and desire peace, happiness and human advancement.

What makes you a far right extremist? Are you far right? Based take on life tho. Also, stacy idolisation is idiotic, most of them are unhappy as well. That's just how society works today.

There is a Stacy in my office sitting right across from me right now,
She is so pretty and laughs at my jokes

i voted for President Donald Trump twice, I am hateful of darkies for violent crimes and turning happy societies into dangerous crap shoots.

I did not state that Stacey is always happy, I said that her demeanor is radiant, her gaze powerful, piercing and captivating. And she walks this place with the beauty of old Goddesses and angels.

That's not even far right, just cringe. And talk to a stacy once in your life, this applies to few of them. They just look good lol.

shall I be the minstrel, and Stacey the Muse? r9k is my canvas, i channel my will into appreciation.

Stacey is awesome tho - Chad and Stacey are the perfect match. We are blessed to share this space with them.

That's the other thing isn't it
Popular media always portrays Stacies as mean and the quiet, shy Becky as the good girl
But in reality it's often the opposite, Stacies are usually very easy going and nice to talk to, it's always the Beckies who have some sort of complex and turn out to be cunts

Attached: 1531908525010.jpg (721x1024, 137.14K)

>open photo of Stacey
>recieve instant joy and experience happiness