THIS is what your oneitis is up to on the Weekends

THIS is what your oneitis is up to on the Weekends.

Attached: lmao.webm (608x1080, 1.98M)

>white socks in the current year
that's all I have to say, never had a 'oneitis'

Name of this cum demon?

damn that's hot, you got sauce for this?

That's someone's onetis? Ball shaped head wearing tons of make up? Ew.

Jesus I love sluts like this and I love having a big dick and being a 6'7" chad irl

My oneitis is my mom. I'm just'ed enough already

These retards deserve it for even having oneitises in the first place

I wonder if they ever get themselves checked out for stis, what goes inside their animalistic coomer brains

But who was thot?

fuck thats so disgusting. all you people in this thread are fucking disgusting. you're all repulsive. this whore is repulsive. the people who fuck her are repulsive. the whoremongers and whore enablers are fucking disgusting. even if you do this sort of shit, you should still admit its repulsive

fuck, imagine being in a relationship with this used up whore, imagine looking in her disgusting pozzed eyes. fucking nasty

fucking SO disgusting and repulsive. just using whores like this and just throwing them away like trash. its just repulsive and shameless

this is the average women, too. this is your non-virgin "i just had a bit of experience" girls. dear christ

Attached: nasty.jpg (645x517, 111.29K)

Most of the time.....no. Not at all. That's the crazy part about being attractive; the halo effect ensures that people will just assume that an attractive person is clean. The even crazier part is that most of the time it's true.

>coomer
Coomers are masturbaters. These are normies.

Calm down, moron. You're only spazzing out because you can't get laid

Attached: reee.jpg (700x491, 45.27K)

shut up you worthless whore or whore enabler. christ you're fucking disgusting

im sure your fathers face when he sees what kind of shit you do makes him love you more. you fucking disgusting filth

you dont even feel shame for it; you are proud of it. fucking nasty. you and your enabling simps that compliment you

Attached: 1640168361329.jpg (1037x934, 112.81K)

You can just tell by looking at her eyes

>Ball shaped head wearing tons of make up?
Literally all women.
Adding oneitis to the wordfilter. Bye bye forever OP.

I am so fucking close to ending my nofap streak holy moly.

No one cares nigger. If you want to win hearts, you relate to people rather than condemn.

Update: I have resisted the urge. Close call.

plug your hole
makes it easier

Attached: 3.png (513x680, 581.48K)

my onitis only exists in my mind until i find out shes real
PS I WOULDNT ONITIS THE VILLIAGE CUMHOLE

I kinda look like her. I wonder if I could get 4 dicks at once?