What would you want as a compensation for decades of lost companionship and love?

what would you want as a compensation for decades of lost companionship and love?

Attached: Screenshot_20190609-025806_1.jpg (830x480, 51.22K)

Your mother's phone number.

Attached: 1592029374291.png (816x459, 69.66K)

drugs and money since I don't want companionship or love anymore
>why not
why would I? I don't know what to expect or how to handle it; can't miss something you never had

Idk. Is it possible to sue your parents for fucking up your life? If not, it should be and we need to get some legislation going on this

there is nothing I can be offered that will stop me hating normalfags, I want nothing less than the painful deaths of every single one of them

Japanese are always ahead of us.
There is a growing trend of singlehood in the western world.

Companionship and love. With a little understanding.

Attached: AOa7q3x.jpg (700x619, 105.32K)

Reddit gold

If I were to count from 19 to 29 as a decade before I got my current and only gf as a decade of loneliness, honestly there is nothing. At least in this decade I have formed a solid relationship with my parents, got a solid education with masters in physics and got a good carreer as a scientist. Got some life experience too. Not getting laid is a mistake that only I can blame on myself. Despite going outside I never got myself in a position where I could ask a woman out. Then one opportunity arrived and I seized it.

I make damn sure she enjoys the life with me.

At least 15 million dollars
A woman who I find attractive, wanting me
No more overwhelming negative feelings

Fucking like rabbits for the first few days. I have a lot of pent up sexual energy that needs releasing.

Besides that, just a sweet, loyal gf that will stand by my side no matter what.

Fuck all bullshit answers. Realistically? Not being taxed into oblivion. The trade-off for living and working in a civilization is male labor in exchange for a mate to pass on your genes. If you're not getting a mate, then least stop taxing the fuck outta me.

Attached: burn.jpg (250x250, 5.27K)

Guaranteed lack of afterlife and normalfag suffering.
Ive never asked for existence.

free pizza

Devastation

Attached: 1645179293124.jpg (1284x1057, 106.49K)

Virginbux would be pretty cool.

Sorry for being so straightforward, but was she a slut?

>what would you want as a compensation for decades of lost companionship and love?
I would want those decades back so I can do it over without worrying about pointless Disney shit like "love". Be an adult user
Next thread please

cope, human connection is a primary human need

i want a cool car vrooom vroooom

based vroomer

Attached: images (16).jpg (557x550, 41.49K)