User, you're going to be a daddy...again!

>user, you're going to be a daddy...again!

Attached: 1645212406499.jpg (846x1024, 135.64K)

This picture is the r9k neonazi's dream.

>"Guess what user, we're having a fourth daughter!"

Attached: yWRigl6B_400x400.jpg (400x400, 20.71K)

Based except the wife is way too Stacy for my taste and I would never want a daughter.

Attached: 1602129176243.jpg (400x400, 28.64K)

>neonazi
Nice accusation of heresy.

>r9k
>ever wanting children

Didn't think about that. Quite sad that this is the first thing that comes up

>3 daughters
oh allah jesus vishnu give me a son

Attached: 1624465376070.jpg (976x850, 56.9K)

>she's expecting quadruplets
>4+ daughters to the family
>user couldn't be more happy

Attached: images.jpg (452x678, 32.8K)

Based except if they grow up to be whores

Attached: images (1).jpg (659x465, 42.56K)

I mean at least the neo nazi cares for the children or is heavily dedicated to them.
Seems like most men flee when it comes to children.

Neonazi chuds celebrate having their Aryan race have the weakest men and the dumbest women. Best white race is American mutt because Europe is gay and turning into fahrenheit 451. Americans at least actually go broke being fat.

>r9k
>neonazi
Choose one, retard.

Also...3-4 daughters? Lmao. You better be raising them on a mountain.
And also go back --->

Attached: sad.jpg (334x393, 18.67K)

Just baiting for (You)s, guys. I hope you all eventually have prosperous familes and a wife who loves you, no matter the race. God bless.

>willingly reproducing
i hate breeders. zero sense of shame, morals, empathy or compassion. just a whole bunch of sociopaths that just care about their ego and natural desires, regardless of how much evil they do

these are the same retards who say "not having kids is selfish" and who get mad that people commit suicide. reason and logic is not something they appreciate

Attached: 1534638093433.jpg (640x632, 39.25K)

>Muh antinatalist morality
Oh whatever. Just admit you don't wanna do it, and you're broken for not wanting to. Don't be pretentious. I can admit that I just don't want them because it would make me wanna blow my brains out and I'm gonna be a non driving apartment pod person my whole life. Having kids is a good thing. You should wanna do it. Even dumb animals do it all the time. Sadly it's a very complicated thing as a human.

>blonde
Nope.
I have blond hair myself and I find it repulsive on women

>This picture is the r9k neonazi's dream.
Oh nooo we can't have blonde people, that's how you get natzis.
Fuck off.

You know I am not trailer trash faggot. Go larp as some kiked nazi somewhere else

Just by the sofa I know I can't afford that life

I would keep going until we had two sons. Need one as a backup incase the other is gay or decides to troon out or something like that.