Height is literally everything. It is 99% of your success in life, relationships, dating, career, respect - everything

Height is literally everything. It is 99% of your success in life, relationships, dating, career, respect - everything.

I used to be a manlet and had nothing to my name. No career, no money, no respect, and no girl. I was a kissless virgin at 27.

I went and got leg lengthening surgery done and I was super lucky and gained like 8 inches, making me 6'2. After gaining the height, my life changed radically. It was like night and day. Women approached me, I got a career and got promotions at work, guys looked at me with respect, people wanted to be my friend.

I went from kissless virgin NEET loser to a Chad with a bodycount of more than 20 girls, and now with a 10/10 gf at my side. Making high six figures in an amazing career. Respect of all my peers and my boss. All because of my LL surgery.

Height is everything. Being a manlet is not a life worth living.

Attached: 5zx-v5aaVk6v_rbqJI2v3qJY0kYBqhdSSTovE5SFvXs.jpg (1200x1000, 136.39K)

>Height is literally everything. It is 99% of your success in life, relationships, dating, career, respect - everything.

Hell no, face is everything. Check my thread out.

I'm 6'4 and a KHHV, so go fuck yourself.

>I went and got leg lengthening surgery done and I was super lucky and gained like 8 inches, making me 6'2. After gaining the height, my life changed radically. It was like night and day. Women approached me, I got a career and got promotions at work, guys looked at me with respect, people wanted to be my friend.

Nice larp faggot, I can see right through these, it's the vague wording mostly.

if you can't get automatic pussy at 6'2 then you are either

1 - lying

2 - living in some super tall european country where 6'2 is the average

3 - have an extremely ugly face or some form of extreme social autism you're not telling us

I am 6'2" and get zero pussy. Zero. Feels bad.

I'm literally not autistic, had tons of friends in school and everyone laughed at my jokes and was decently social. Still never had pussy. Yea i'm from a tall country.

>Yea i'm from a tall country.
then there you go, retard.

Avoid people from the army. I had a prostitute and also someone who left the army injure my right hand as a joke so bad I had to get surgeries.

So what, i should move to japan or latin america for your logic to work?

my logic is still 100% correct. if you are tall (as in tall by the standards of your society) you will basically have the world at your fingertips. you are not tall in your country, but if you were tall you would basically have whatever you want - pussy, money, respect, etc

(OP)
>>Height is everything. Being a manlet is not a life worth living.
Well you can also be tall and autistic

Nah, if you are actually tall then autism doesn't matter. I am tall and autistic and I get tons of dates and sex. I don't have to approach women, they approach me. Or match with me on Tinder and want to fuck me.

But what about dating apps like tinder, the first thing you see is your face, height is secondary. I think face dominates in todays dating app world.

If height mattered that much then there wouldnt be so many tallfag virgins on this board. I'm 5'7 and my last girlfriend was taller than me. If you're over like 5'4 then height only matters as much as you make it matter.

Attached: egh.png (464x401, 132.37K)

your bio should only have your height in it
all your pics should emphasize your height (like you standing next to average sized people or everyday objects)

done

I've seen plenty of manlets in senior positions, you just gotta have charisma.

>5'7
>girlfriend
you're not fooling anyone here

You need to have a LOT of charisma and put in a TON of extra work just to have an equal footing with a taller guy. And even then it's a crapshoot.

Wow nice cope.
>just take pictures like this bro THEN my logic will work
It's face like it or not. Girls swipe right only on pretty boy Chads.

Only true if you're also good looking

i think you're full of shit

post your dating profile/pics here (you can black out the eyes). you probably have a shitty bio or shitty pics. and youre probly just short lmfao

Height by itself means nothing

t. 6'2" fat balding loser who can't talk to women

Aside from this being a gigantic LARP
>20 bodies
I do that in less than a month. What is even the point of threads like these? You could have just said you are a faggot and everyone would agree.

shave your head and lose the weight you lazy faggot. height doesn't help if you are a fat fuck.

Yeah this board has really gone to shit. That surgery is invasive and expensive and will literally cripple you for life. Obvious rage bait thread (even though yes height matters more than anything).

can i please get an answer.
im 6'2 but i have some disfigurations.
it's not that easy to notice but to me it's grotesque and it pummels my self esteem.
i dread beach days with friends for that reason. let alone getting naked with a chick.
it sucks that i was put on this earth in the midst of the insecurity epidemic

>Another chad niggering up the board for no reason

>t. faggot that cannot cope with the fact that height isn't everything
Super cope staring Jackie Chan.

the surgery only affects your legs. so you would have the torso of a 5'6 man and the legs of a 6'10 guy. you would look like a freak

I know it's a meme thread but just a reminder that yes height is indeed a massive cope and all that matters is NT.

Attached: Height-and-mean-sex-partner-number-with-standard-errors-for-heterosexual-men-and-women.png (850x352, 82.14K)

About eight years ago, before I was balding, I lost a shit ton of weight and it didn't change anything because my face was still meh under the fat

I eventually gained it all back

Literally never happened. Get the fuck out of here lol

Attached: 1637677494936.jpg (948x699, 37.25K)

OP is a weak LARP, but the sentiment is largely correct. Every human on Earth - male, female, and all points inbetween - has been evolutionarily conditioned over thousands of millennia to see short men as essentially subhuman. The sight of a short man literally triggers the brain to produce a subconscious revulsion response, just as when you see a particularly ugly person.
Being a tall man is not a cheat code, but being a short man is playing life on Nightmare difficulty. Now admittedly, if you're a male autistic you're on Turbo Nightmare Dante Must Die and completely fucked regardless of just about anything, but it's still better to be completely fucked and 6'3'' than completely fucked and 5'4''.

i want 6'2 horny waifu

I'm just a robot who is sick of normies bragging here