Why are Koreans the ugliest and most mentally ill Asians?

Why are Koreans the ugliest and most mentally ill Asians?

Attached: ht_christina_korea_surgery_kb_140616_4x3_992.jpg (992x744, 76.27K)

She isn't that bad looking, honestly. Here in the USA, being a woman with a healthy BMI and a decent face makes you automatically above average.

Attached: 1638049684387.jpg (473x266, 24.05K)

They're all ugly, but no that would be the rural Chinese.

Beware Chinese men - they are rapists. I've heard some shit, fuck em. There are good ones too but beware the Chinese rapist - they rape Chinese women.

Those rapists deserve to have their throats slit open from ear to ear.

they stayed isolated and only bred within themselves

Theyre not even ugly, get your eyes checked

they're considered the least attractive of the east asians
chinese and japanese women actively try to look "less korean"
even the women in korea try to look less korean through shitloads of plastic surgery

Nah, that would've created more attractive features. Korea, for a very long time, was just a shithole with little development. Even before the communists, the ruling monarchies and emperors weren't very concerned with civilization building the same way other North East Asian nations were.

>Why are Koreans the ugliest and most mentally ill Asians?
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. They ran themselves into a corner. Must be a result of their culture in some complicated way
Next thread please

Im dating a qt Korean with a banging body. i dont care about the rest of them

rape doesn't exist, you're merely donating sexual pleasure at an inconvenient time

Korea is turbo US satellite state.

They are all plastic

Chinese rapists are complete savages, on par with darkies. I've heard some shit. They brutalize their women with inhuman cruelty.

Chinese rapists need to have their throats slit open from ear-to-ear.

>nooooooooo not muh womenarinos

Attached: 1636318912108.gif (303x380, 377.45K)

it would be satisfying to execute rapists like the ones im talking about.

these arent "spiked your drink" date rape kind of rapists, though those are bad, but they are the "beat a teenager down until she is unconscious" rapists. Chinese niggers

Child rapists, Chinese rapists living on US soil, raping immigrant Chinese women with guns, beating them bloody and unconscious types.

This poster is the least violent gook in existence. Reminder that gook "males" regularly beat their wives. Remember who brought civilization to you niggers. You want to talk about darkies? Look at you savage gooks before Americans civilized you

Attached: seoul-in-korean-empire-1900s-vintage-everyday-life-06.jpg (900x728, 229.17K)

>Ugliest?
Very subjective and I don't have a good answer for that

>most mentally ill?
Definitly, you girls getting plastic surgery for their birthday.
Most if not all koreans parttake in an afterschool cramming session making their school days as long as 15 hours of study
Extremely weird drinking culture where you drink till your senion stops offering, doesn't matter if you puke or can't remember what happened you drink soju untill your boss is feeling like you've "bonded".

I can go on and on but yes, south korea is a fucking nightmare

Koreans are literally the niggers of east asia. And you were never good for anything except sending your whores as tribute to China because you were all that low IQ and worthless as a nation.

No I'd say China takes the cake for that role

im aware. at least we are civilized now after a brief period, unlike darkies

how do you think i grew up into who i am? its from living in the West

You're still as retarded as the average Korean male, full of seething rage. Wouldn't be surprised if you ended up killing someone because you're a savage ape like all Korean males genetically are. I suggest you go to the doctor to treat your hwabyeong.

Attached: hez-1631720.jpg (1050x531, 110.91K)

im ashamed of myself for finding them so attractive. they're so fucking disgusting as people. so rotten. its ashamed of complimenting them so much. they have the bodies of 11 year old boys, and they are always flat

but facially, they are such ruthless mogging machines. i have to imagine black dicks in all of their holes not to become too obsessed with them

and korea has the highest standards of beauty in the world. koreans are a unique people, i could write a whole bunch of why they're so odd, why they're absolutely shit disgusting people on the inside. doesnt even matter though

i love them so much for their appreciation of the beauty of starcraft broodwar. i was watching the latest ASL earlier when i was eating my pita bread + hummus with arizona lemon ice tea. ive been watching pro starcraft for a good 17 years now? they have the finest finest finest tastes in everything, despite being so repulsive on the inside

Attached: tumblr_04d25a71c9adf8f3b9fb41fd48e58892_36e79512_540.png (540x540, 365.71K)

Hah, the Chinese are still savage brutes. you wanna talk about whores look at how you treat your women. and Chinese history is full of defeats by other nations, dont fucking talk like you're better than Korea youre not shit but liars and charlatans acting better than you are

Yaoyi beta genetics.

They were little weak animals low on the food chain living in caves like pitiful rats.

Because of this, they rarely left the protection of the cave to avoid death, and this is how they developed their neotenous and ugly underdeveloped traits.

They selected for less food intake, those who didnt need as much calories survived to pass their genes on. So, if you eat less and need less food, you retain childlike traits and shed mature development. This is why Asian men are hairless and low test, hairy high test men require more food but this what impossible for them, those men would have died out and and the beta who survived got to have children.

Populations who hunted mammoths and large game became high test chads, populations living like prey became ugly and beta.

>it would be satisfying to execute rapists like the ones im talking about.
>one-line phone-posting namefag meat eater moralizes when his women, or race are insulted

you dont care about morals, please stop virtue signalling

Attached: 1644064930219.jpg (351x600, 50.8K)

Asians and women have such terrible grasps on aesthetics JFL

Name one Korean historical accomplishment. OH WAIT you gooks don't have any aside from being invaded by your superior neighbours LOL

>Mentally ill.
They are your typical normalfags.

hell yea im savage. and yea i can defend myself and others if the need arose. no shame therr

SEND US YOUR WHORES

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-18 at 17-21-17 Half of all Korean men pay for sex report.png (910x559, 66.5K)

future of the west LMAOOO

you can blast me, i dont care. it comes with this kind of exposure.
"superior" the Chinese are old mongol vassals, still living like savages. all you have are billions of people, nothing else . your "pride" is just one huge cope to cover up a brutal and violent past

I'm not a chink.

Respect your masters. You were nothing more than a vassal of the chinks and the mongols. You had no civilization of your own and lived in huts and made ooga booga noises while practising shamanism Now you're a vassal of both the chinks and the americans like the cucks you are. And previously, the Japanese who civilized your asses. And your country's elite still listen to shaman

Worthless apes

Attached: gettyimages-463928607-2.jpg (1200x1200, 172.81K)

>i dont care
of course you wouldnt care. because you need to be able to feel shame to care about being exposed for being a deceptive virtue signaler

Attached: 1641395783922.jpg (839x951, 305.81K)

The Chinese are heralding Eileen Gu as some kind of champion for their cause, and yet her father is American White. She was paid to represent China in the olympics, the symbolism here are American men taking your women and raising champions.

So yes, Chinese men are full of rapist brutes and savages and the women deserve better.

They view sex as a chore like every other woman so if you need to breed a cave woman in altruistic display they revert to nationalist communism and support the Brood or whatever the fuck, I'm Russian and can listen to these chinks speaking in code from anywhere and it's innocent at first but they don't know how not to support the bug race, they're too identitarian and they do weird shit like try and clone the hapas. But they do it so they don't have to fuck black men cuz fuck that.