Why does everyone like this stupid fuck so much?

Why does everyone like this stupid fuck so much?

Attached: Joe-Rogan.jpg (1000x563, 106.55K)

I used to hate women because they're stupid. But Joe Rogan made me realize that most men are retarded as well. Now I hate everyone

he is so retarded and has no interesting ideas

Attached: 79922738_p0_master1200.jpg (750x1200, 622.39K)

>stupid fuck so much?
If he's stupid then you're braindead.

>You ever see a chimp fight____?
>intern show the clip of monkey.

I never watched him, I only know that he's popular.I guess he's one of the people leftists accuse you of watching.

its because hes popular and not leftist propaganda which is rare

Attached: 80194339_p0_master1200.jpg (783x1200, 411.95K)

Because he invoites ineteresting people over at his show from all sides of the political spectrum.
His podcast is basically the opposite of an echo chamber, that's why I like it.

not just popular, he's actually beating out CNN and all of legacy media now in terms of overall viewership lol

He pissed me off when him and some other faggot starting talking shit about NEETS and dudes who were raised by single mothers. I remember him saying something like "those dudes are gonna wind up sucking on a shotgun, man". Fuck him for that.

Joe is a interesting character. He never really says anything funny or anything really insightful but yet, everyone loves him. What he is really good at is asking engaging questions. That is why I believe he is popular. I'm trying to adopt a similar speaking style

Fuck him for being right?

I knew some nigger chimp brain fuck like you would have to take a swipe. Fuck him for thinking that being mr rich, big shot podcaster who everyone worships makes it okay shit on people and fuck you for thinking that people like me deserve to be shit on. Typical normie fuck mindset.

Cope, seethe and poop your pants.

It's true, that most men raised by single mothers are weirdos they probably won't kill themselves but yeah they'll have some issues to overcome.

Joe Rogan is one of those meathead douchebags who think that they're the shining example of what every man should be.

I've listened to plenty of episodes in the past. Probably hundreds. I never cared about Joe Rogan, but he often had interesting guests on. After he moved to Spotify I lost interest though. Maybe it hadn't yet gotten stale, but it certainly did afterwards.

Joe's the least interesting part of the show and many others could have probably done a better job, but he did fine

Attached: 1645017005661.png (600x529, 208.7K)

I don't know I've always found joe himself entertaining for somereason, he reminds me of an unevolved caveman coming down from his cave with no idea who the modern world works.

no one's shitting on you, he's actually pitying you if you didn't have the reading comprehension level of an elementary schooler. Or you just like being upset and twist his words, better yet, even if he wad insulting you, grow a thicker skin, dumbass

Youre clearly in a right state of mind. Im a neet too and hes right stop acting like he was saying it to you directly you fucking retard.

He's not stupid he's actually quite intelligent and built himself a mighty brand.

Attached: joe-rogan-iq-test.jpg (640x312, 30.85K)

Yeah, I guess you're right. I'm not trying to say that he's got no role to play in his success, it just was never the main attraction for me. But I guess his "average Joe" personality mixed with his childlike wonder does help.

>Grug invent fire, that's crazy man! Jaime, pull up cave painting of fire!

Attached: 1642505295315.jpg (1088x960, 88.5K)

Yeah I like him because he has good morals, be kind, work hard for the things you love, be fair, and be honest. Then he mostly puts that aside and invites interesting people on who he let's talk while asking the right questions. He is genuinely inquisitive, has a wide range of interests, and has a knack for finding obscure things, like when he was first talking about DMT nobody else really was, and generally questioning why things in society are the way they are, but instead of the typical hippy pondering actually finding relevant people who have investigated things to share what they've come up with..

Yeah he's upset me with that too, I had just broken up with a long term partner and spent all my money overseas so moved back in with my mum and it made me feel like a loser, I do think he is out of touch and that rent is so retarded these days you're a loser for paying a fortune to be "cool" if you do have the option of living with parents. But, he is kind of right too, like we all need to have a fire lit to be driven and actually be out living the lifestyle we want to live regardless of any barriers, even if it's not easy and most won't do it, the people who push the hardest for it will get it, and if they are living their dreams then it is obviously worth it despite how much work it might have taken to get there..