Women Hate Thread | Psychosis Edition

It's not enough that you're 6'2. You also need to have a 7 inch dick.

Attached: penis.png (1694x276, 53.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/3o3MH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's a good thing, genetically speaking.

>but for short men (165 cm), there was was a non-significant, attractiveness only increased by around 0.4 points.
So it doesn't matter if you have a 10 inch dick as a manlet. It's fucking over.

You also need a very attractive face in the modern dating app world.

I would rape a bitch if it was guaranteed that I can get away with it

Imagine looking like this guy and being 5'2 with a 3 inch dick and the worst thing is that everyone tells him to improve his personality and take more showers.

Attached: ym7ynj4dpez41.jpg (640x938, 67.16K)

At that point roping might be the most logical course of action.

How does he even exist? His parents literally never had sex.

I guess it could have been an arranged marriage or something. What a poor ugly bastard though, his parents should have bought him a nosejob as a graduation gift or something.

That's where you're wrong. Boomers made it a norm for everyone to breed that's why we have incels like that.

>boomers
>breed
0/10. people who are that ugly have never even gone outside.

It could be genetic recombination or smthg though. I mean ugly people exist, their parents must have made them right.

also just nuclear waste accidents

>tall and well hung
>still get no bitches
Deboonked sweaty. Sorry not sorry

Women can always reproduce. Extreme low-quality woman + a low-average quality man(the lowest that can still reproduce). And then losing the genetic lottery and coming off just about as badly from that combo as you can.

you dont though
t. femoid

That guy in the pic wasn't a woman.

it's astonishing that you're capable of writing a post but not reading one

They still never had sex.

They easily could have. Any woman, no matter how low quality, can reproduce. They will find a man that will take them, guaranteed. All that is required for a man like that to exist is for him to take after his mother.

I'm 6'1 with 7.5" wheres my weak femsub to abuse?

This is so true. Experiment after experiment shows it to be the case. The "woman" used isn't even a woman but an incel man.

Attached: 0a1iv7ixtzh51.jpg (1640x960, 126.43K)

Do you really think he is popular with gay guys and has a chad father? His parents never had sex.

This is not taking into account facial attractiveness - perhaps the most important piece of the puzzle besides height.

to be fair, there are no "men" in this experiment either.

Don't forget being rich. Only billionaires have a real chance.

>Do you really think he is popular with gay guys and has a chad father?
No, I think his mother was bridge troll who, with menopause looming, snatched his father from the clutches of perpetual virginity just in time to pop out one weird kid before her eggs finally passed their sell by date.
actually, user, do you know what sex is? like, mechanically? and what it's for? because your responses are beginning to make me suspect that you genuinely don't understand what sex is or the fact that it's almost 100% necessary in order to produce human beings.

Pighuman hybrid? WE should kill sea monkeys.

A lot of completely average guys would hit a woman who looks like that. That's how bad the dating market is right now.

>bro, chad just has random kids with asian balding manlet acne face retards who have small dicks
proof?

average guys don't use online dating apps. only desperate weirdos and fake accounts, hence the origin of the experiment.

>His parents never had sex.
Then how was this subhuman born?

That's what I'm asking. Maybe it was down syndrome

It's not fake accounts, explain this. imgur.com/gallery/3o3MH

user, you seem to be implying that you think that gay sex can actually result in children
user, I'm going to sincerely ask now: do you know where babies come from? It's okay, this is anonymous, you can admit it if you don't know.

>ill lick that puss y

what this guy said, don't forget about... actually having to be attractive. nobody is gonna find out you're packing if you look like a slapped ham.

pinkcel can't stop posting that asiancel

Attached: 1645111748073.png (500x500, 172.74K)

You're saying his mom looks exactly like him. Got any proof of this lucky girl who got pregnant with Chad? Also your advice for him is to just fuck Chad.

And it's not just facial attractiveness, ideally you would have thick hair with no receding visible.

what in god's name are you talking about
>chad
yeah I said she got pregnant with a desperate beta, not chad. If his dad had been chad even losing the genetic lottery wouldn't end up with him looking that bad.
>advice
I never gave him advice, he's completely fucked and the only advice I could give him would be "abandon hope, it's easier that way"

I think that guy is a schizo or something ngl, don't mind him.

>beta
>having sex
are you on drugs? what fucking beta is 6'2 and has a large dick and perfect facial structure?

You implied he looks like his successful mother, so your advice for him would be to have sex with men.