Can't wait for islam to take over and enslave western feminist women and force them in burka

Can't wait for islam to take over and enslave western feminist women and force them in burka

Islam isnt that bad when you think about it

Attached: a02bd809-0001-0004-0000-000000098834_w1600_r1.4528795811518325_fpx64.69_fpy50.jpg (1600x1101, 390.06K)

>islam isn't bad
You'll rethink this when you learn about circumcision

I might be coping but I don't think circumcision is strictly required

I can't wait until civilazation collapses and all these cultural/political dogmas die.

They can't go against hedonism.
By the second/third generation, their women are no different than your average western whore.

Religion won't save us from this.

It's not a rule but it's looked down upon if you're not circumsized. They don't see you as a man if you're not circumsized.

>By the second/third generation, their women are no different than your average western whore.

Of course, in a western environment. But when the western environment will be consumed by muslims in less than a 100 years, there will be no place for them to run. This is why islam always wins, it's their endurance. The taliban survived on berries and roots for decades while waiting for their big moment.

Lel my parents aren't even muslim themselves but cause our family in Algeria is i got circ'd anyway. It would have been nicer if I didn't but there's no getting my foreskin back so I don't get worked up over it.

That's nice, I'm sure the 3.8% of Europe that is currently Muslim is literally going to rise up and take on the establishment any time now. By the way, oil prices are getting a bit high, so the US installed another puppet leader in your homeland to start an Islamic Fundamentalist Coup for the 3218292th time. You should go fight for him and butcher more of your countrymen, like a good patriot.

Attached: Mfw+i+watched+this+movie+before+it+were+a+meme+_82fb24300a83dfe7ef6a9813056c6b81.jpg (720x576, 61.39K)

Based. Fuck all these christcuck niggers that claim otherwise.

Attached: 941.png (1242x1394, 511.45K)

What's in that for you? Okay, imagine that they all are now wearing burkas. Now you can't filter the feminists, the bright-dyed whores, the ugly abominations - they are all the same to you.
>but I can still talk to them
No, you can't interact with women at all.
>cool, good riddance, fuck w*men
You are also obliged to marry a woman. The sole alternative to that is complete abstinence, and I know you can't handle even three days of nonut.
>cool, arranged marriage, and I also heard you can marry up to 4 women
Yes, right. Guess who'll get the best bitches out there? That's right, Mr Chad and Mr Goldberg. And now that they can marry 4 of them, you'll be left with literal leftovers. Your wife will be 3/10 at most, and her personality is a fucking lottery because you can't even get to know her before marriage, but I bet her personality will resemble a potato because she has no interests or knowledge of her own.
>cool, a personal servant, like an anime maid girl
Yeah, more like a personal nemesis who'll hate you throughout your life for being a loser and a slob. Like a cat but bigger and not so beautiful.
>bu-bu-but at least I can beat her all the way I want
Yeah, buddy, have fun beating a sack of lard, just don't get too upset when her brothers come after you.

As long as I can blow her back out every day whenever I want she can be as spiteful as she wants. Literally don't even care what she looks like.

Inshalla

Well, what's stopping you from doing it now with Western ugly fat bitches?

>why don't you just submit to some hambeast
LOL No kys.

Men have literally no control over relationships and families in the west and Islam fixes that. It also fixes the sex issue. Also Islam forces you to fast so fat Islamic women are rare.

Well user you might not have noticed this by reading his posts but he's a massive loser.

You are so fucking dumb and ignorant and you only want Islam because you're too stupid to get your dick wet like the rest of us. Also there are tonnes of fat muzzies.

Lmao Keep seething roastie.
Family and Marriage is literally dead the west and you wenches killed it

I'm a man you stupid cunt. Why do you little faggots always think other men naturally agree with you?

You will never be a male trannie

>everything I don't like is women and trannies
Just be normal bro lol

Fkn lol
That's what ya get for not being violent. (in your own country lol)
Muzzies that I see around myself are pretty alright. Was very on alert at first. Thankfully they are prude to the max.

Attached: unashamedkon.jpg (421x402, 31.38K)

middle easterner living in Germany here

it's not gonna happen because most muslims unfortunately enough either intergrate past 1 or 2 generations or become nigger tier degenerates. It's very few that remain strongly muslim

Attached: 0726B328-A429-4862-9A3A-0BD7C82DCCBE.jpg (500x393, 74.7K)