Why the fuck can't I have this as a blackkbot?

Why the fuck can't I have this as a blackkbot?

Attached: 1638218477132.jpg (726x904, 254.57K)

because you're like 300 pounds

Honestly, man? You could probably do it. Assuming you somewhat take care of yourself, with enough work and persistence towards an alt girl you can definitely have that. Don't put yourself down so hard, but don't let one bad experience hold you back from achieving it. Fair warning though, these types of relationships with alt girls can get pretty explosive or heartbreaking. Keep that in mind. Also, have good music taste. Not that it really matters a lot of the time, but girls love bonding with music. I feel like everyone does. Just keep your head up! You could do it.

What is good music taste, to the average E/alt/goth girl?

It honestly depends on the type. If you want more of an emo girl start listening to alternative emo, diy emo, and Midwest emo. A goth girl would probably be more into punk and metal music, but everyone is different. Honestly, though? Just be yourself. Girls will fall in love with you for you 9/10. They'll listen to the music you enjoy because it reminds them of you and that's the facts of the matter. Trust me on this, if you want to talk more about this topic we can exchange discords and I can give you pointers, I swear I'm not fucking with you when I say I have experience with this.

genetics. darkie genetics are SHIT

No, this board is for faggots to wallow in their failures, shortcomings and insecurities, stop giving out good advice and motivational sentiments.

How did the guy in the pic do it?

Why can't I have this as a blackkbot?

Attached: asian qt.jpg (480x360, 24.28K)

if darkie genetics were easily mixed out, it wouldnt be a problem. but darkie genes are a permanent stain on non-darkies and ugly up any offspring.

nothing personal

you guys easily can, but youd rather sot around and complain saying you have it hard

>but darkie genes are a permanent stain on non-darkies and ugly up any offspring.
Not true. My family has a history of our genes easily being wiped out. My uncle looks like those coal-colored nicoltics, but he married this Hispanic girl and his son looks like Drake and has brown curly hair and green eyes. My grandad remarried to this light skinned black girl and my new uncle takes 100% after her, my brother married and had kids with a white lady and I used to joke about him getting cucked before I noticed the trend.

I don't know how, but the men in my family are easily bleachable.

ayy, race mix responsibly

Are you saying you want to fuck babies?

I don't understand why anons are obsessed with chinks they look like bugs.

Do the woman in your family race mix? Is it nearly as much as the men?

thats what you think im saying, yes

Most asian girls only like black hard working guys that have things going for them. You literally have to be on deans list or won some type of award to pull an asian girl not even joking.

>like darkies
dont be delusional bud. darkies could be a billionaire but their offspring would be ugly igglets

Of course. What else could explain why it matters to you so much that you personally you don't find some babies attractive to a point where you want to deprive other people from giving birth to said babies?

because you arent a rapper

ugly igglet offspring grow up to be ugly darkies. it seemed simple to me

Trip fag thinks he can have opinions.

So? No one is forcing you to date them.

>trip
newfag. how do u not know what a tripfag and a namefag is

its a net loss of beauty. darkie genes are shit, and the whole point of racemixing for darkies is to acquire fairer genes from Light people.

its very selfish and darkies just need to cope with being ugly and not bring others down with em

not to mention all the violence darkies are naturally inclined to commit. and there are Chinese rapist darkies i would love to see gutted and their throats slit open.

Why, are you talking to yourself nobody cares ESL.

>ESL
>fucks up his own post, grammatically

L O L

Only my cousin, she married a white guy. Her first daughter was light skinned, but the second was dark brown, he looked kind of Hispanic.

You start sentences with" and" you're not with in any place to talk.

you can start sentences with and, plus i dgaf about punctuation on r9k.

for a grammar critiquer your grammar is pretty dogshit, darkie-sl.