>24 year old NEET
>Has no savings
>Has an anti-social personality
>Very low intelligence
>6'2 and very good looking
>Got girls he met online to pay his rent and buy him retarded NEET stuff
>Has slept with over 100 women
MFW KHV at the same age.

Attached: 11aec2f9c9c2396a1bbb29686627d2e5.jpg (385x563, 26.11K)

Yes it's all about looks, we know. This isn't news.

Yet the majority of people here actually deny it.

I dont know about that, maybe redditors and fembots.

Lifefuel for good looking autists ngl.

Yeah, I think so too. A lot of redditors come here to argue against the blackpill like crazy.

How is this any different from the simps who donate to pretty girls they met on discord?

Because a lot men believe that men and women are attracted to different things. For example, redpillers believe that confidence and holding frame can overcome a weak jaw/eye area and height. When in reality looks is the most important thing for both genders.

>fembots
Not a real thing.

Its not, and thats the point. But like the other dude stated, a lot of people claim womin arent that shallow

Yeah that's it. Both genders are equally shallow, yet media tries to portray women as being these very deep beings who can look past looks.

Brutal personalitypill. Even autistic chad is a schlayer.

not autistic, antisocial, that is a huge difference. a genuinely autistic chad would not care about getting laid

I think he might be on the spectrum but he definitely isn't a straight up autist.

How good looking is this guy facially on a scale of 1-10? Does he work out?

9/10 nearly model tier but more of a pretty boy. No he doesn't work out at all, all he does is rot in his room and message girls.

>WHAT THE FUCK BROS I WENT TO COLLEGE I HAVE SAVINGS
lol
lmao even

>6'2 and very good looking
Nothing else matters after that point. He simply has superior genes and has infinitely more value than you in society.

>a genuinely autistic chad would not care about getting laid

What are you talking about, autistics are ferociously horny over everything.

I think he's talking about those legit disabled rainman types.

FUCK FUCK FUCK WHY AM I SO FKIN SUBHUMANNNNNNNNNN