This is what happens when females settle for their looksmatch

This is what happens when females settle for their looksmatch

Attached: 1645109244356.png (1800x1348, 255.59K)

Fucking brutal man. The biggest investment you can make in yourself is legitimately plastic surgery.

its what happens for guys too

Most men cheat because their wives don't want to have sex anymore
>inb4 HOW DOES THAT JUSTIFY IT???????

Im actually grateful for the internet, other poor men had to learn the lesson for our sake. But now I know, because weve been given a window into other peoples lives. Now I know, that I will never get married, never be with a woman, and avoid a relationship with one of these horrible creatures at all costs.

A lot of people get married and do worse with full knowledge of everything.

>he is a good man and father but I just don't want him

This goes beyond the blackpill

Attached: withered wojak.jpg (482x427, 74.8K)

>not even a single shred of remorse or any feelings of guilt
jesus christ

This is why abusive relationships and marriages last longer, women can't tolerate the presence of "good guys"

I think they're perfectly capable of tolerating it as long as the guy is better looking than them.

This is why I'm gay and strive for a committed gay relationship.
Fuck biofemales, those harpies are tainted by estrogen.

Look at the top right, she admitted that her husband is good looking and takes care of himself

idk. my sister is in an abusive relationship with a dark triad guy and he's ugly as fuck. but she's older (tail end of gen X) so no social media or dating apps to influence her.

Let them, why do I give a fuck? and how does this relate with my personal decision?

I assume she also thinks she's quite a catch as well...
Yeah, the stuff going on with zoomers and late millenials is pretty different from before. The dating market has changed.

i fucking hate cheaters if u are so unattracted to your partner and hate them so much that you are going to cheat on them FUCKING TELL THEM AND LET THEM FIND A REAL PARTNER WHO IS GOING TO GIVE THEM REAL SEX YOU SELFISH BITCH

gays can't keep it their pants to save their life. Their entire culture has been based on mindless animalistic sex for centuries. You'll cheat or he will, with a 100% chance.

There has to be someone like myself, who also values fidelity.

If it really is hopeless and there is no human being on the whole Earth who can love me, why am I even living for ?

they want the financial stability and the good things the husband provides and also the side dick. they'd never pass on both

there might be but good luck finding him. Just as I'm sure there are good women who wouldn't do this shit and love their husband no matter what. Just good luck finding them.

Where the fuck do we even go from there? What's the fucking point?

Attached: 90.png (1280x703, 1.35M)

>generalizing an entire group of people off of redditors telling stories on a subreddit meant to discuss cheating

I don't blame them if we're being honest I feel this way about my gf and honestly I'm not sure that if I settle for her and marry her I'll be any happier but if I'm not happy with her I'll never be happy with anyone.

I don't think my situation is so hopeless - I really believe that I have a real chance to succeed.
I'm not a fool, I won't stick around if the writing's on the wall.
Just, a life spent being cold and alone forever is an incomprehensible torment.

NGL, IDK if marriage is really worth it nowadays.

So real life is an NTR doujin and marriage is a guaranteed cuck for guys? And the best way to maximize how much pussy you get is to become a super high-testosterone masculine guy, through steroids probably, and actively seek to establish a constant rotation of ovulating wives and gf's to fuck and cuck their partners? Sounds super blackpill. So exclusive, monogamous love and happily ever after really just doesn't exist, huh? Just a childrens' fairytale to shield us from the brutal reality...

Attached: Hitozuma-Nanpa-NTR-Onsen-Ryokousaki-de-Nakayoku-Tanetsuke-Saremashita-05.jpg (1062x1500, 631.27K)

>This is why abusive relationships and marriages last longer
>women can't tolerate the presence of "good guys"

see, this post makes no sense to me. to me, you just contradict yourself over and over. to me, treating them like they are gods and letting them walk over you, and being a cuck is abuse. and using violence (with her permission) to instill fear and respect for you is loving care, not abuse. girls will literally let you do that, atleast i heard some do. im not advocating law breaking

to me, having a cucked relationship like walter white has with his whore cunt wife skyler is abuse. but the way tony treats his wife in the sopranos, and is presumably is willing to beat her if necessary, is not abuse

Attached: 0v4aDKkGrHYl.jpg (1638x560, 268.09K)

stab yourself in the fucking eye normalfag

Never has been.

>reddit women

who cares. normal women dont even know how to use this site

>reddit women
>normal women

In this case, what's the difference?

Whoa there nigger I'm the furthest from a normalfag, she hasn't even seen my face yet.

That's how biofemales operate on a genetic level.
They are incapable of love or fidelity.

You would be surprised. 20% of Americans said they were Reddit users and this was last year.

>she hasn't even seen my face yet.
top fucking lel, what are we even talking about

do you not know what reddit is? It's a breeding ground for awful people. If you showed me a compilation of men from reddit that would be just as fucking retarded.

Normal women don't post on places like /r/selfie and /r/rateme because they have healthy social lives, boyfriends, and are attractive enough to maintain them and are therefore not bitter morally bankrupt sluts (to the same degree). They are simply not comparable.

It's like showing me a soifag from /r/politics and telling me that's all men and that Brad and Thad are just like that

If you approach women like pic related you're a retard who didn't get the memo in 2012

Attached: azjjgxu548h81.jpg (1170x1499, 208.79K)

Holy shit. Its worse than I thought

Attached: Screenshot (296).png (945x987, 626.34K)

20% of americans are crazy liberal faggots. so what? Everyone else is normal or old

So my siblings are maybe not even my full siblings but half siblings from when my mom cucked my dad with high testosterone dark triad abusechad while she was ovulating? fuck... is my dad who raised me even my actual bio dad? this shit has me questioning my whole life

This might have been true 5 years ago but note.

Do you really think many 80 year olds use Reddit? I would say the majority of College educated 18-30 year olds use Reddit and that's the only demographic that matters for dating.

Only scientific advancement can free our species from this curse.

What freedom awaits us, lies in robowaifus and artificial wombs.
In the meantime - I suggest you pursue a paternity test.

my goodness man you're really stupid. i cant help you bro, sorry