Fuck women and this worthless gynocentric society, we're bringing this shit down in the video game Minecraft

fuck women and this worthless gynocentric society, we're bringing this shit down in the video game Minecraft

Attached: 1645149312502.png (1043x1013, 1.61M)

Based, women should be the new providers while men NEET at home all day.

The problem is in the past men were handed everything in life. You got a guaranteed job, privileges, a wife etc, just for existing as your mediocre self. As a result, you all got extremely lazy and stopped trying. Now that you've been put on more equal ground, and don't have a loli virgin child bride handed to you at age 21, nor are allowed to own slaves anymore or beat women, you feel oppressed. Boo fucking hoo.

sir please be aware, you will never be a woman.

>equal ground
idk chief sounds kinda gay
we should go back to how things were seeing as how it was how nature/god intended

you're mad at women, but they have the upper hand and the only way you could take it back would be by collectively all not being bitches. so not only do you have to stop being a bitch (not likely you're making a post about this on here, and you're a zoomer) so do all of your little zoomer faggot contemporaries who cry and roll around living life in sad mode.

you literally have lost. you have lost the battle. you deserve it too, because all of you mother fuckers, all you ever do is whine, you don't do anything to fix anything, you demand other people fix thigns for you, and you point the finger at someone else

your whores. are whores. because you pay them. not. my. fucking. problem.

enjoy being 35 in no time at all and the alphas bitching and pissing and moaning about nothing once you finally take your head out of your stupid faggot ass and learn nobody cares. remember me in ten years, you dumb bitch.

>How nature intended
Chad bashing your skull in with a rock for looking at his Stacy gf?

>White man who wears chains and paints his nails can't pass college courses
Nothing surprising to see here.

Attached: 1605274654675.jpg (600x600, 93.87K)

Absolutely based, all these zoomers are faggot men of inaction and cry about not having everything handed to them on a silver platter.

Weak men deserve to die out, tis the natural order.

>quotas for roasties in jobs and universities
>alimony
>waaaah pay for my student debt
>waaah pay for my abortion
>waaah pay for my nigger spawn
>leeches heavily the tax system (with takes money from men and give to women) and doesn't give society nothing back
>muh equality
your subhuman gender deserves all the violence and rape

Attached: roastieleeches.jpg (640x881, 126.09K)

adhd niggers were chad lol

what a horrifyingly inaccurate analysis of history... seriously, did you receive any sort of education at all?

>foids of inaction cry about not having everything handed to them on a silver platter and blames the patriarchy
FTFY

Keep seething pussy, it will get you nowhere. Youre like a man child throwing a tantrum, nobody gives a fuck and youll die alone because youre too weak to change anything.

>ITT: everyone blames some other group of people for their own inadequacy and failure as an organism
welcome to Any Forums

>STOP CRITICIZING LE WIMMINZZZZ

Attached: soyjak.gif (435x498, 1.33M)

Settle down gramps I get your angry because your dick doesn't work anymore but geez tone it down.

Attached: 1644356746567.jpg (539x767, 70.27K)

Greentext with silly soijak, man you sure got me there

I remember being underage too lol

>and don't have a loli virgin child bride handed to you at age 21

its actually so fucking unreal to see pictures of this being real. its like stepping into some time machine into some weird bizzaro universe. its so far far far far far far far far away from anything even remotely acceptable in today's society

in today's society, you are expected to marry some used up 30 year old hag who slept with 40+ guys, and if you date young legal women, mobs of people will call you an evil pedophile

i dont know whats the bizzaro world, our time or in the past

this is why i just cope with escapism

Attached: SFA03_SFA022809897_X.jpg (1200x1282, 136.5K)

And you fags are 20 years old with ED already, i probably have higher test than you kek

Marriage is like these did happen every so often back then but they usually didn't consummate the marriage until she was older.

Yeah ok I get boners all the time and for no reason but what ever makes you feel better about yourself old man.

Attached: aacafd6ab52034d1311fc0de0a6d94d5.jpg (636x900, 81.53K)