You're not a "sub5", you're just fat

You're not a "sub5", you're just fat

Attached: facebeforeandaftersecondthumbnail.jpg (1024x576, 102.04K)

been eating diet catering for 2 weeks and i think i already see slight change on my face, it's tiny but more angular, going to continue at least next 1.5 months

His face didn't change at all retard

looks like shit in both pictures

I've shared pictures of my face from the brief period when I wasn't fat and anons just laughed or said I looked better fat

as much as I love derek dam hes UGLY

>wrinkly as fuck
>bald patches in his rounded, close together and femininely shaped brows
>long narrow nose
>negative canthal tilt
>weak undereye support, flat cheekbones and long, flat mid face
>long ass philtrum
>weird ass lips, no upper lip and narrow mouth/palate
>jawlet
>sparse facial hair
>balding

Kek this guy is a looksmaxxed incel and is still only like 4/10. This is why incels are hopeless and looksmaxxing is a meme

This, still a weird ugly british dude

holy shit bro
organelles

Yes. It's called pride and self respect. It's called making an effort. Even Chad doesn't magically wake up naturally shredded and groomed. Robots have no self control or discipline. They just coom and consoom all day.

Attached: tumblr_n9l407X6iw1r65wu8o1_500.jpg (500x322, 41.66K)

Note the difference between OP's after and the dude you posted

Not everyone can look like Chad

Most "ugly" men are quite aesthetic.
Hell even a man at his lowest is more aesthetic than a woman at her lowest.

>be fat, balding man with bad teeth
>fat means wealth
>bad teeth usually are the result of a dangerous accident or fight, a sign of heroism
>balding is aesthetic and reminds of monastic tonsures, mean you have attained a higher state of life

>be femoid
>being fat means either you have bad genes or you fucked up your hormones through drugs/social stress, usually deformed body
>bad teeth are the result sweets, meaning you waste money in vain comodities
>balding not only makes you look like gollum but also means your genes are so fucked your eggs are useless

Attached: SKN_losing_hair.gif (595x580, 117.54K)

Looks like blonde Elvis lol

Anons don't know shit

This post is cope but Im actually looking forward to being a mald old man

Attached: 2188EFD1-521D-491E-8C99-8ED24ED02D87.jpg (663x469, 29.41K)

>short Chad forehead and good hairline
>strong brow ridge, clear indentation which isnt actually a wrinkle but just bone mass
>straight, masculine, dark and full brows
>wide interoccular distance, narrow hunter eyes, blue eyes
>strong eye support and properly developed bone structure and midface
>short midface
>wide, short skull
>wide nose
>short philtrum
>lips are balanced to face
>jawlet but makes up for it
>no visibly noticeable asymmetry
>mouth gaping open like a stunted retard but still looks good
>wide neck
>strong Boulder shoulders and god tier traps
>thick arm muscles and developed chest

9/10 male, probably only goes to the gym 3 times a week and only does bench, curls and squat. Probably eats like shit and drinks every weekend and still mogs

Maybe but I refuse to lose the fat. If a big cock despite the fat pad and my face as it already is with all my chub isn't good enough for them then they don't deserve the me gigachad me who is at 10% bodyfat.

Attached: ezgif-4-b8691add71.gif (252x498, 1.69M)

Gigacope, fucking embarrassing lmao plus you just sound like a homo

Hell no, have you actually been around ripped chads before? They take their diets and workout regimes extremely seriously. Maintaining a body like that takes a shit ton of effort. Incels don't have the dedication.

Don't get me wrong, a woman with defective genes IS more valuable in the eyes of society no matter how bad she may look, but if it serves of something I think "ugly" guys tend to look way more serene and respectable than ugly women.

>tfw inherited moms big round forehead
Its ogre. My face is pretty good but my eggman tier forehead nerfs me to shit, it's unreal.

Beats sounding like a fucking woman trying the mean girl act in some camoranese bass-breeding forum

Yeah I have, all of them just drink all the time and eat pizza and McDonalds and shit, its actually infuriating. I know a black guy who lives off of cinnamon toast crunch and whiskey and hes ripped as fuck

What.. youre a faggot bro, like straight up.

Then they must be roiding, the chads I know basically live off steak, eggs, oatmeal and yogurt

Usually is just an over-reactive immune system.
Balding is mostly caused by heavy dandruff fucking up the scalp as a response to the fungy growing on the skin, so does being overweight which means their immune system makes the body resistant to the effect of its own hormones

You wish
I just want to give fellow men something to smile because women won't do shit for them

On so you are in fact a literal homosexual, got it lmao

Homosexuality is based, faggot.