How do I goofymaxx?

How do I goofymaxx?

Attached: 1645127034442.jpg (640x567, 36.19K)

oofy doofy is the single biggest bluepilled lie they push

you can have sex without being a condescending mid-20's paint huffing dumbshit zoomer checking his twitter notifications and crying about people who have a healthy hobby.

People who don't lift could just be like "hey that's cool, not for me", but no they have to be faggots. HE MUST LIFT FOR PUSSY! I GET PUSSY I POST ON TWITTER.

Any girls letting this dumb jr. high. brain "hit" are disgusting tards.

what the fuck does "being goofy" mean?

It means be a jester for them if you're ugly or make some semblance of a joke once a day if you're attractive

youre delusional.
probably some loser who has been hitting the gym to try to one day get laid.
jealousy.....

I can only speak from experience, but being oofy doofy has definitely got me laid. I'm a 5'4 ugly fat guy, but I make bitches laugh and I'm good at compliments.

you just have to find the right girl. also dress like a weirdo and don't get stylish haircut
it only worked for me once

>make joke on twitter
>someone on Any Forums has a mental breakdown and digs deep into what is obviously a joke
classic

Why do people mock gamers so much

Say "gworsh" a lot and "hyuck" when you laugh

You have to speak in a funny voice. Make up different characters. Become your own cinematic universe.

The funny guys getting laid just by being funny is a myth. Being funny merely increases your chances. If you looks match with a 5/10, being funny gets you a 6/10. But it won't get you a 8/10 unless you're also rich, famous, have social status, charismatic in other ways, etc. You need a lot more than just being funny, namely power and money

i honestly dont understand what any of this mean.

fucking zoomers...

>make a joke about *protected minority group or women*
>twitter collectively has a mental breakdown and tries to dox you and get you fired from your job
classic

>Being funny merely increases your chances
It's more that attractive = funny, unattractive = creepy

>attractive guys are given more social opprotunities because they are hot
>given more social freedom and more mistakes are forgiven
>in turn they are more socially experienced and know when to make jokes, hence more funny
This nigger is coping because he has put no work into his personality and is given easy mode on a platter while others actually have to work, and that reminds him how lucky he is

right, I'm only in my mid 20s and already it's like these kids are speaking a different language

>h-he must be a 10/10 ch-chad because women let have him sex
the absolute state of incels. holy shit I can't believe I'm one of you fags.

taking the pete davidson pill

based tails viewer