You either suffer wishing you knew what sex is like, or you suffer from not having it in a long time

You either suffer wishing you knew what sex is like, or you suffer from not having it in a long time.

Attached: 1644626916896.jpg (450x622, 27.64K)

>You either suffer wishing you knew what sex is like

I never had sex and i can pretty much imagine it.

I've had it and I don't really miss it, relationships are a huge hassle

Attached: mehph.jpg (640x480, 28.32K)

I'd want it just for the experience you know? Even if it's shit I could easily extrapolate what good sex would feel like based on it.
But as usual, if it's something I have to force and doesn't happen naturally i.e. a girl and me getting along beforehand, not online dating or approaching every fucking girl you see like those dipshit dating coaches tell you.

Unless you're actively meeting people trough friends, it's not gonna fall from the sky, life isn't a novel or a movie. I recommend meeting girls trough friends so you can have some sort of idea what kind of person they are.

>or you suffer from not having it in a long time.
this. moids keep screeching femcels cant be real but forget about that part.

that was a terribly constructed sentence, but you get what I'm trying to say

I don't suffer because I have transcended. You're a faggot, OP.

I'm not actually an incel, I'm simply indifferent to the whole thing. I don't hate women or society or any shit like that.
If it never happens that's fine, but if the natural situation happens e.g. getting on with someone at work or anywhere you happen to be out then that's cool.
Also haven't seen my friends in literal years, everyone moved away so I don't have the opportunity to meet people that way.

>I recommend meeting girls trough friends
haha... friends, yeah...

based in real life
fuck normies, failed and regular alike

Attached: patrick basedman.png (641x625, 373.69K)

Or you suffered, had it, realized it's nothing special, and finally started living your life for yourself instead of a ludicrously expensive masturbation machine.

checked
I didn't assume you were, I'm just saying that from somewhat personal experience I can say it's almost impossible for a relationship to start "naturally", work relationships aside, which I don't recommend, It's mostly all about meeting people, and then with time you have a chance on stumbling " naturally" on someone fit for you. But new friends are a bitch to make

i miss the feeling but dealing with another human being is not worth it

I'm and I met my first and only gf through work, I've never had a friend

Attached: fridge.jpg (1200x1000, 66K)

I know what sex is like, I don't know what sex is like without paying for it

>t. asian-american manlet

That's the issue. As a person who's basically alone at this point outside of family with essentially no friends, how the fuck would I even meet people in general? Let alone get a girlfriend?
It's just a fucked up situation which I why I try to be indifferent.
No point getting mad about having bad eyesight, bad hairline or anything else outside of your control. This is literally the same thing.

The answer to that depends on your age.

>>t. asian-american manlet
Have ricecels ever unironically considered emigrating back to their home countries (if you speak the language)? If you're a decent looking half-white nip you're basically Chad even if you're only like 5'8

i am a 26 yo incel, while my 22 year old brother has a happy relationship with a girl who is genuinely his soulmate. they spend literally all their time glued together. its not only about sex. its about connection. i am so jealous of him.

Attached: Yellowjackets_101_3746_R.jpg (1200x800, 163.33K)

those relationships usually don't work out, and can be uncomfortable

I'm not desperate enough to start giving personal details for advice from this place of all places.
Maybe one day I'll wake up and be at that point, not there yet. Still bing chilling.