Women Hate Thread | The End Times Edition

This is the amount of attention that the average woman is dealing with.

Attached: jmffigure4.png (800x787, 971.11K)

Daily reminder of this.

Attached: 7749e7a7-9a0a-40b0-a85d-87c1def669bd-bestSizeAvailable.png (432x330, 7.1K)

>doesn't eat ass
lmfao

>doesn't eat ass

>5'6, 5'4, on roids.

>Cross Fitters
>Skips Leg Day
KEK

Attached: download (31).jpg (300x168, 5.31K)

>skips leg day
>doesn't eat ass
>CrossFittrers
>*Felon*

A biological male made this

Attached: 1632681087354.jpg (756x660, 165.3K)

It was some becky actually.

>drug dealer
>has a gf

yeah whoever made this doesn't know what women are like.

Being a felon or a crackhead is as bad as being 5'6 jfl

Lmao true, as if women give a shit about anything like that. It would have more physical nitpicking.

>poor guy gets a nuclear blackpill

Attached: 1603507301439.png (839x2172, 297.64K)

How the fuck is this any sort of surprise? How are you going to advertise your personality in 500 characters on fucking OKCupid? The whole point of dating apps is to be shallow and go by looks, you dense fuckers. And when you use those cancerous detrimental to society apps you're setting yourself up for that and I don't feel sorry for you.

Hiroshima nagasaki blackpill. I might have actually gone ER if that happened to me.

>she couldn't answer, she just sat there
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHA

Women would probably be more willing to overlook a felon or a crackhead.

Attached: printscr.png (854x351, 64.14K)

eh i only got 4 on the list

More of the blackpill story

Attached: 1603593496569.png (999x2021, 215.59K)

>complains about fuckboys
>only fucks fuckboys
this is a shit test, they wanna see who will actually try to act beta thinking that will work

Look on the bright side, at least you have the chance to really ruin the roastie. Tell both sets of parents exactly why you broke up. You have evidence too.

Exactly. The halo effect is common knowledge and dating apps are cesspool that takes it to the extreme. Literally the worst possible way to meet people outside of getting friendly with your hooters waitress

>the two kids was an instant filter.
Women, more so the young ones get fucking excited at the idea of playing momma with none of the commitment. This is a troony post at best.

Turbo based parents. I'm scared to raise a son in this world but if I had one and this happened to him I can only hope I'd handle it so well.

My god how is there more hhahahahahha.

at least his parents were based and didnt fucking gaslight him into running back to that whore.